ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21278 1696147
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,278 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
12,627 posts

It looks like I can't play CTC2PP anymore unless I leave the GARBAGE ADS bother me!
I don't mind the annoying ones on the side but this CRAP at the start, I CAN'T STAND IT!!!
I guess I won't be building anymore! !@#$%^&!!! >:O

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,095 posts

I leave the GARBAGE ADS bother me!
Look at the right upper of the ad. You can delete the ad. As well, google "Victoria Secret",Dildos, Condoms, NASCAR, America's Cup, Ferrari, sail boats etc - things you don't mind seeing, and Google will send you some nice ads based on your preferences. Ha ha ha ha ha
SSTG
SSTG
12,627 posts

Look at the right upper of the ad. You can delete the ad. As well, google "Victoria Secret",Dildos, Condoms, NASCAR, America's Cup, Ferrari, sail boats etc - things you don't mind seeing, and Google will send you some nice ads based on your preferences. Ha ha ha ha ha

Dude, what kind of sites do you visit to get ads like those? xD
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
725 posts
randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

It's a hard rain... a-gonna fall...

nothing to do with the bob dylan song 'cept its raining...

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,095 posts

Dude, what kind of sites do you visit to get ads like those? xD

Ha ha ha - Google is now looking at your surfing history to decide what ads you get. So, I just trick them! Now, wouldn't you rather be forced to watch a VS ad than one for financial planning? buahahahaha
SSTG
SSTG
12,627 posts

Ha ha ha - Google is now looking at your surfing history to decide what ads you get. So, I just trick them! Now, wouldn't you rather be forced to watch a VS ad than one for financial planning? buahahahaha

The answer is obvious!
About 8 years ago there was a life size cardboard picture of Adriana Lima wearing lingerie (2 tiny pieces) right at the Victoria's Secret shop entrance.
You don't know how much I wanted to steal it! :O

I didn't want to end up in the news headline saying: "Perv arrested at the mall for stealing a ..." xD
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,095 posts

GORDOFF MONUMENT
CJ completed his newest creation and invited SSTG and friends to see it's spectacular 3-D design. Little did they know, it was a trap!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,095 posts

FARC KIDNAPS SSTG
Once again, the Magenta Knight SSTG thinks he is invincible. Let me take care of that says CJ, I will make him invisible! ha ha ha ha

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts

i havent shared anything because ive been sick for 2 days and im still not quite over it

Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts

the only reason im up now is because i got tired of being in bed all friggin day & nite

SSTG
SSTG
12,627 posts

i havent shared anything because ive been sick for 2 days and im still not quite over it

I don't know what you have but I haven't slept more than 3 hours a night for 10 days in-a-row now. I feel like a freaking zombie.
Showing 18796-18810 of 21278