ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21296 1719493
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Peasant

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,296 Replies
Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts
Peasant

facebook post between me & CJ - u gotta see this

Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts
Peasant

facebook post between me & CJ - u gotta see this - (forgot the link 1st time)

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts
Peasant

facebook post between me & CJ - u gotta see this - (forgot the link 1st time)

says its unavailable
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,112 posts
Farmer

I think I'm done building on CTC2PP. I have no inspiration anymore.
I've been building a lot on Viking Vengeance though.

I never quit

I quit playing the contest, whats the point when the same 4 people keep winning!!
Your last entry failed. It was awesome but didn't hold up. The key to winning is to challenge the players/judges. It may not get a lot of likes but IDGAF. Only the challenge of a "game" to be played matters. These levels that you make will probably be implemented in another PP series in future that is why they are designed that way. So, NEVER give up! Keep posting - never be afraid to lose - you only lose when you quit.

We post levels sometimes that are waaaaay to easy to crush. To get likes! Look at SSTG, he went back to his other game, Viking Seizure! Whatever - I mean, lets have some fun - trash talk is okay - never be offended! Ernie15 is a Master from waaaay back. His levels are always challenging and very difficult to win and that is the point. Screw the likes, make them earn the ability to post the "like"!

BTW - Just go to @combprince and play his levels on his profile! That is talent my friends!

Ha ha ha - I will post a non-entry level for this new competition just for fun!
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
410 posts
Peasant

They thought they could just put him in a cardboard box and send him away..

Shipping the Jester

Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts
Peasant

I quit playing the contest, whats the point when the same 4 people keep winning!!! I have questioned the results quietly for some time now but I didnt want to make waves so I just remained silent and bide my time
- i quit too after the barrel round - i had the same problems with it too
Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts
Peasant

so are u officially out too randy?

Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts
Peasant

@ CJ - i read about what u said about randy's entry - so why did my BARREL entry "fail" or "not hold up" ?? - even someone else agrees i shouldve won 1st

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts
Peasant

so are u officially out too randy?

I believe so, I deleted my link to the contest so I wont keep going back to look... I am still going to make levels and have fun, just not for the contest, like I said, being in the contest sure sucked the fun out of playing CTC2PP... :-)
Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts
Peasant

i got tired of spending up to 3 hours on an entry and not winning

Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts
Peasant

apparently theyre not judging on creativity and complexity

Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts
Peasant

nor were they judging on detail either

Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts
Peasant

i sorta got the impression its pretty much based on how difficult the shot is - hell, if i knew that, id be making them shoot a boulder thru a birdhole

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts
Peasant

Mount Lumpy

Lumpy the Moose, my favorite Happy Tree Friend

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts
Peasant
Showing 18841-18855 of 21296