ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21263 1684909
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,263 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,091 posts
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,091 posts

TRICK SHOT! HA HA
I picked this up ditty from @weirdlike on his entry for the latest contest in CTC2PP. If you hit the top just below the spire, the iron bar will rise and kill the Princess and the shot should damage the castle enough to kill the Queen!

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,309 posts

Hey I did it

At first I was like "how is this related to me?" but now I see it, pretty funny.

SirSlayalot
SirSlayalot
55 posts

i guess im screwed out of round 17 - weirdlike already did the Taj Mahal - and since we cant copy other entries - that leaves me out

SirSlayalot
SirSlayalot
55 posts

well, it wouldnt have even been close to a copy, just my rendition of it - but i still dont think it would have been admissible

SirSlayalot
SirSlayalot
55 posts

so now, i guess i have to just sit around and wait for round 18 :/

SirSlayalot
SirSlayalot
55 posts

it sucks too because i spent at least 2 hours building the taj mahal - then i went into the contest page and saw that weirdlike already did it

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,091 posts

@sirslayalot - You cannot copy another level as a carbon copy but you can certainly submit the level as your rendition. I am sure it is different. If we got 7 Taj Mahals, so be it! If you made an exact duplicate of someone else's castle - then it would be disqualified. Post It!!!

SirSlayalot
SirSlayalot
55 posts

(CJ - "post it!!!")
- umm, well, i cant now - in a fit of frustration, i already sorta trashed the code doc for it...
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,091 posts

- umm, well, i cant now - in a fit of frustration, i already sorta trashed the code doc for it...
Aaaaaaak! Never do dat! If you saved it in your editor, it should still be there with your last save of the file!
SirSlayalot
SirSlayalot
55 posts

last save
- nope because history clears automatically when i exit - and recycle bin is empty
SirSlayalot
SirSlayalot
55 posts
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
2,819 posts

High Dive of Hell

All of the spectators, aside from CJ, who was busy looking up the princess's skirt, were watching the strange construction work across the way. Nobody saw what happened to the diver.

SirSlayalot
SirSlayalot
55 posts

im curious about something - how did weirdlike advance to knight so quickly?

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
2,819 posts

im curious about something - how did weirdlike advance to knight so quickly?

How do you mean "quickly"?
Showing 19006-19020 of 21263