ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21403 1788647
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Peasant

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,403 Replies
jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Peasant

Crouching jesters
the acid might destroy everything in 1 shot, but i gave you a log if it doesn't, and a chicken too, because some of you are pro like that.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Shepherd

TROLLS UNDER THE HILL
@jeff2241 - I kinda duplicated your level but attempted to give it a one shot kill just for fun. Hope you don't mind!!!?

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Shepherd

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3867/14361124334_a1d7b8123e_z.jpg
One shot with a log!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Shepherd

JESTER'S BEACH HOUSE
Dudes! Awful slow around these parts!

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
724 posts
Herald

JESTER'S BEACH HOUSE

This time went I went to pee, only one princess was dead when I came back. I don't know why I always pee right before I play your castles, but I'm turning it into a tradition! Haha

Dudes! Awful slow around these parts!

In the spirit of slowness, I brought out a castle I built 3 months ago but never shared until now. I would say it is weighed down by more lag than anything I've ever shared.

Bronze Arches

I'll build my stone fortress in a few days. I have the best luck in this contest when I submit right before the deadline.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Shepherd

transcendence by combprince
This is awesome!!!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Shepherd

PIG BOOTY SPAMS AGAIN This guy is a doofus!

Islandempire89
Islandempire89
64 posts
Shepherd

Neptune built his palace in the middle of the ocean, and he made it completely waterproof, but he didn't consider the possibility of acid rain!

Neptune's Ocean Palace

SirSlayalot
SirSlayalot
55 posts
Peasant
gh0sts
gh0sts
870 posts
Farmer
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Shepherd
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
724 posts
Herald

Ranger Station New Roof

There's still time to destroy the park ranger and his wife before they get their new roof put on by that weak-looking wooden crane-like object.

SirSlayalot
SirSlayalot
55 posts
Peasant

we got another friggin spammer - 'littlegrumpy' with 6 friggin "grinder" levels

SirSlayalot
SirSlayalot
55 posts
Peasant
SirSlayalot
SirSlayalot
55 posts
Peasant

@ littlegrumpy - hey @$$hole, u cant be SPAMMING multi levels like that thats the same or similar as the next nor with the same title or same word or words in the title - not even two of the same - and u got 6! wtf??

Showing 19111-19125 of 21403