ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21295 1718248
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Peasant

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,295 Replies
CicadaChess
CicadaChess
85 posts
Farmer

Barron Brother's Brewery was awesome. Besides the explosion in the whiskey pot still the facility itself was beautiful. Shame we lost the booze, but they were the ones who decided to line their still with tnt. Nice

CicadaChess
CicadaChess
85 posts
Farmer

The House 2 - Papa was so disgusted with the last man Sally Sue brought home that he decided to build himself a garage/man cave next door. Papa thought he'd spend his last minutes alive with his precious green Jeep. He knows we've come to destroy the pad he built with his bare hands, but he cannot stand the ****tony of his little daughter. Meanwhile Sally Sue attempts to remove her father's precious work of art in his bedroom.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,111 posts
Farmer
DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
Shepherd

TURF THE SERF - pretty funny - if the peasant went back just a bit more, his face wouldve been in her fur-pie

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,111 posts
Farmer
DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
Shepherd

well, this is it - just one week to go, til i hit the BIG FIVE-O !

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,111 posts
Farmer

BLUTIAS' HIDEY HOLE

King Blutias knew of the reign of terror for 50 years of the evil Draco Von Maleficus and would be scaling the walls in one week. He quickly constructed a most impenetrable fortress to protect his realm. "Ha ha", sayeth King Blutias. "He will never find me let alone destroy my kingdom, Von Maleficus is doomed!"

CicadaChess
CicadaChess
85 posts
Farmer

Mucho Mas was elegant! At first I asked, "Why aren't my iron balls blowing this thing up." Then I noticed those metal pieces you placed everyone on. What are those anyway? Do they have a name in the game?

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
Shepherd

BLUTIAS' HIDEY HOLE - thats pretty cool - i just dont see how the hell u can figure out how to do all that :]

randytheviking4
randytheviking4
24 posts
Peasant

Princess & the Pauper

the timeless story of a pauper, a beautiful princess and a BFR... Ah, the classics...

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
Shepherd

did anyone else experience difficulty accessing AG earlier??

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
Shepherd

still cant get into the f--king game!! - and the thread doesnt look right either! wtf ??

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
Shepherd

u guys need to stay on top of this sort of $hit and f--king fix it!!!

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
Shepherd

its been about FOUR FU-KING HOURS!!

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
Shepherd

I WANT TO BUILD A FU-KING LEVEL RIGHT FU-KING NOW GD IT!

Showing 19801-19815 of 21295