ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21403 1788334
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Peasant

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,403 Replies
DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
Shepherd

wtf is up with BRIDGE THA LOOT by @Baz00r05? - uses the word 'tha' instead of 'the', it doesnt even look like a bridge, theres no loot, and a winter setting by a volcano background, and how the hell do you bridge loot?

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
Shepherd

Bridge to THE Loot - this makes more sense

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
Shepherd
DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
Shepherd
DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
Shepherd

idk why i even bother postng in here when no one else is hardly posting

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
Shepherd

y'know... if u guys really knew what the hell u were doing, these errors wouldnt keep surfacing all the time

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Shepherd

Yeah well, it's the weekend @dracomaleficus and you know AG always fails on the F'n weekend including losing all my stuff again so, that's prolly why I don't bother posting on the weekend. Their problem cause AG gets it's most hits on the weekend! Right @ferret and @boppins ?

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
Shepherd

the weekend doesnt have a GD thing to do with it ( well, it is worse on weekends) - the errors are an everyday thing - also i finally came up with decent ratings - RENT-A-COPTER is 74/17 - 22.973%

Ferret
Ferret
9,285 posts
Constable

@CourtJester What do you mean? I've not had that experience myself, any screenshots of when it happens.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Shepherd
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Shepherd

@ferret, @Dracomaleficus has posted the same screenshots that I see but the irritating one is when I click on the "Import" button and boom, I am off to Bullet Heaven. Which means I have to back-up, reload the game and go back to the editor. As well, on a few occasions, if I build for too long, it appears to time out.

Ferret
Ferret
9,285 posts
Constable

@CourtJester ah, sounds like a game issue then. I can't fix that, nobody can update the game at this point. :/

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
Shepherd

I can't fix that, nobody can update the game at this point.
- so, you mean to tell us that theres ABSOLUTELY NOBODY here at AG that knows how eliminate those errors for good??
DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
Shepherd
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Shepherd

TROLL GAOL OF DEATH!

@Ferret, it is not a game issue but an interface issue.

Showing 20476-20490 of 21403