ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21403 1788444
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Peasant

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,403 Replies
DeathstormKnight
DeathstormKnight
295 posts
Shepherd
DeathstormKnight
DeathstormKnight
295 posts
Shepherd
DeathstormKnight
DeathstormKnight
295 posts
Shepherd
DeathstormKnight
DeathstormKnight
295 posts
Shepherd
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Shepherd
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Shepherd

DWARF TOSS
Don't use the chicken! I forgot to delete it. It still works but not as keeeeewl !!!
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Shepherd
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
724 posts
Herald
DeathstormKnight
DeathstormKnight
295 posts
Shepherd
DeathstormKnight
DeathstormKnight
295 posts
Shepherd
DeathstormKnight
DeathstormKnight
295 posts
Shepherd

if @boppins is an Administrator, which says an admin of AG is an employee, who's the overall head-honcho of the site?

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Shepherd

who's the overall head-honcho of the site?

Daniel McNeeley

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Shepherd

Sniperfart21 Saw 2 Death
Doofus time again!

Limnxy
Limnxy
53 posts
Peasant

Happy Birthday @DeathstormKnight. Your recent 'Alcatraz: sink or swm' still has me puzzled. How did you code it so either people are left on screen? I've read through the code thread, but can't figure it out.

Also is it possible to have a person invisible on-screen, but still killable? I wanted to have this person invisible behind a ship, but had to make do with him being hidden behind vertical blocks (horizontal blocks don't seem to hide them for long).

The ship happens to be carrying Illegal Weapons to a war zone. The crew have switched off their radio and refuse to turn around.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Shepherd

INVISIBLE MAN

(horizontal blocks don't seem to hide them for long).

Double up on the blocks. I used 2 above and two below but the coding is important. In the sequence, 2 below, then prince, then 2 above so that he is in the middle. I should have put the bsj's at the start of the code so that when you first looked at it, you would not have seen it but when you made the shot, it would have shown up.

Showing 21061-21075 of 21403