ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21262 1684042
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,262 Replies
Limnxy
Limnxy
53 posts

Oh I see, you have placed barrels over barrels on invisible man 2. So you do that in the code by coding them into the same position? How do they not fly off each other when it's played? Gonna have to do some experiments when I get some free time!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,091 posts

On the code, barrels are typically [pb, x pos, y pos, 1,1,Angle","], I simply manipulated the ,1,1 by changing the second one to a [+Y] for the lower barrels to move them up and a [-Y] on the upper barrels to move them down. The Jester is basically standing on an iron bar which is supported by the lower barrels, two ladder sides, and iron bar top and the upper barrels are sitting on the top. When you pick your +/- values, you also have to accomodate the thickness of the iron bars which in this case turned out to be "3.5". The barrels never touch each out but is only an optical illusion. The fact that the Jester is double hidden means he will not come out of hiding the next you scroll back to the scene. You cannot change the position of the characters, only the parts. It may look like you did in the editor, but as soon as you play it, they are back to normal. I did the same with the turret.

philimaster
philimaster
494 posts

I'm terrible at making castles, any tips?

DeathstormKnight
DeathstormKnight
295 posts
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,091 posts

@philimaster try this link: CTC2PP Builder Guide - There are some great tips and welcome aboard!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,091 posts

DEMON GODS COVEN
I did it in two shots - can you?

DeathstormKnight
DeathstormKnight
295 posts

DEMON GODS COVEN - got it in 2 shots with the ice & 3x iron spheres

DeathstormKnight
DeathstormKnight
295 posts

hey - ive seen alot of submissions without usernames (in random) - how is it they can get away with submitting a level without having an account or logging in?

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,091 posts

hey - ive seen alot of submissions without usernames (in random)
That happened in the beginning and Joey corrected it after a month or so. That is why the Top levels got so many hits!!!
DeathstormKnight
DeathstormKnight
295 posts
DeathstormKnight
DeathstormKnight
295 posts
DeathstormKnight
DeathstormKnight
295 posts
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,091 posts

Tricky Two Shot
I gave you 3 because I know you are not up to it! Buahahahahah!

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
126 posts

Jungle Pagoda

Try iron balls for two if you think you got the balls!

DeathstormKnight
DeathstormKnight
295 posts
Showing 21091-21105 of 21262