ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21295 1718992
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Peasant

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,295 Replies
Dragonvenom13
Dragonvenom13
86 posts
Peasant

are some of the avatars submitted by AG users, and if so, how do i go about it?

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
725 posts
Herald

Qbert Monument

@Dragonvenom13 Users can submit original armatars through armatar contests. Check out Art, Music, and Writing for active contests, which are always at the top of the page. Armatars must be created 100% by you.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,111 posts
Farmer

Some good last minute 3-D posts! Can't figure out why you put the rusty metal bars on the bottom of yours @arm_candy but the effect of the whole thing was cool.

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
725 posts
Herald

If I had not put them there, the stone blocks above them would have fallen to the ground, and it would not look 3D.

There are no horizontal beams in the entire structure.

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
131 posts
Peasant
Dragonvenom13
Dragonvenom13
86 posts
Peasant
Dragonvenom13
Dragonvenom13
86 posts
Peasant

@Arm_Candy - thanks for the contest 411 - i have submitted an armatar in the halloween contest

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
131 posts
Peasant

Pop Up Gurlz!
Sometimes the gurlz just pop up alive - kinda funny! I have crushed it in 2 shots.

Dragonvenom13
Dragonvenom13
86 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,111 posts
Farmer

Yo @ferret @boppins - can you get rid of @boreak1930?

boppins
boppins
724 posts
Herald

Need some actual context/reasoning and ideally examples of why you want to just get rid of someone @CourtJester

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
131 posts
Peasant

Nice work @Boppins!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,111 posts
Farmer

Need some actual context/reasoning and ideally examples of why you want to just get rid of someone @CourtJester
Yer right @boppins but have seen his kind before. They sign up, spam the site and irritate people. He logged in yesterday methinks, threw some spam around just to irritate people, maybe a bot but definitely a spammer of which I believe is not acceptable to AG.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,111 posts
Farmer
Dragonvenom13
Dragonvenom13
86 posts
Peasant
Showing 21136-21150 of 21295