ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3456129
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
keibin
keibin
10 posts
Nomad
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@keibin - nice stuff! Three rocks on the last one in one shot! It was also electrifrying

dragonmouth
dragonmouth
8 posts
Nomad

just found a very challenging game, the Bloxorz in pcwatch games

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Cant be done in One

Ha ha - figure this one out!

keibin
keibin
10 posts
Nomad
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Skeleton

I liked the vertical dominos Keibin

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
ProcessEngineer
ProcessEngineer
32 posts
Nomad

I simply love your work, CJ!
I was able to crush both Skeleton and The Matrix - Acid Burns in one shot...but Can't be done in one was a complete mindf*ck! Still, I believe it's destroyable in 4-5 skill shots.

I've uploaded a new castle a well, Hilltop Sanctuary. However, one building seems to collapse after settled and uploaded, making the puzzle impossible to solve in a single shot as planned. Gonna have to upload a new version of the castle, i'm afraid.

Any tips, CJ? http://armor.ag/1NJtc

ProcessEngineer
ProcessEngineer
32 posts
Nomad

Fixed.

Hilltop Sanctuary http://armor.ag/1NKZC

Please test this one. I've only found one way to crush it in one shot.

ProcessEngineer
ProcessEngineer
32 posts
Nomad

http://armor.ag/1NKZC

ProcessEngineer
ProcessEngineer
32 posts
Nomad

I'm so sorry about the posting...but there's actually two ways to claim the medal, due to a glitch of mine.

Please give me your opinion on this one.

estaril
estaril
2 posts
Nomad

nice i like

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

I really like that one ProcessEngineer and it is too bad that you didn't submit it for the next round of CTC2 challenge that Joey Betz is setting up! Unlike the usual crap on the People's Empire, yours was a challenge and an actual game. The shot was absolutely precise!

They should have a category of challenging games in the PE so that we can be entertained by creative minds and not babble or just explosions of either people or poorly planned guns blah blah blah - you know!

I also see you figured out that some elements do not like to sit on each other. Weird but, the nature of the beast.

For "Can't be done in one shot", hmmmm, I actually did it in one shot surprisingly to me but I hit the black hole just off center of the puzzle. You will find the spot! I was testing the level to be impervious to the black hole but beatable in less than 5 shots. I edited it mostly outside the game editor and it was a biatche to keep the kings in their respective holes as I added components. I had another one that I was playing with but, due to a glitch in AG, I lost all my castles so, can't finish it this weekend. Another trick shot like the matrix (I love that one and if you wait, sometimes you can get it in one!) It is totally unstable and I love fcuking with Joey's games. ha ha ha

Build on ProcessEngineer, I like your style!

keibin
keibin
10 posts
Nomad
ProcessEngineer
ProcessEngineer
32 posts
Nomad

LOL keibin, that castle along with it's name made me have a good laugh!

An wow, CJ. A CtC2 challenge? I didn't have a clue. Please let me know how to participate and I will try to come up with something really great. Perhaps a newer version of one of my existing ones, if that's allowed ofc.

The main thought of Hilltop Sanctuary is to knock off the sanctuary roof with a single remote bomb, crushing the far right guard. With a precise shot, the remote bomb with roll back left, down the stairs. Detonating it right above the princess will kill both her and the wizard in the explosion. Roll it too far and the princess won't die.

However, i recently found out that a triple bomb, consisting of a direct hit on the guard and princess also does the trick. This ain't part of the plan, though. Perhaps i will remove the triple bomb from the weapons list, if a newer version's uploaded.

Thanks for your great feedback. I really appreciate it!

Showing 241-255 of 21405