ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3449511
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
Simski
Simski
49 posts
Nomad

Did anyone else just lose all their saved castles ?

I started building a castle today.
When I was going to save it, I noticed the all my other castles were gone.
I couldn't load anything, and logging out in crush the castle 2 and then logging in did not work, and neither did logging out on armor games and then logging in.

I really hope it's not permanent, I had a really big castle saved that I was going to release shortly D:

ProcessEngineer
ProcessEngineer
32 posts
Nomad

I've stopped bothering. Just copy the game code and save it on your own computer.

Simski
Simski
49 posts
Nomad

Ah, darn
I wish they would fix these major bugs.

Simski
Simski
49 posts
Nomad

My latest castle

"Let's not go to Camelot"
http://armor.ag/1NccH

It's designed to be one-shot able with fire, although only one of the starting points will destroy the whole castle. It will however bug sometimes, and not destroy the whole castle

Anyway, I also allowed the outrageously overpowered weapons like black holes and acid, simply because I don't want to rob anyone of the fun of destroying Camelot in any way they see fit :P

ProcessEngineer
ProcessEngineer
32 posts
Nomad

All those tables and tiny books, I love your detail work!

Simski
Simski
49 posts
Nomad

Thanks, I'm glad you like it.
I hate how unpredictable it is to get the fire to spread properly.

It will only spread when an object on fire is in direct contact with the other object for long enough, and it's so insanely precise that even a gap the size of the insanely thin walls Jester uses is enough to prevent fire from spreading

Simski
Simski
49 posts
Nomad

"Crud Castle"
http://armor.ag/1NdIG

Not the most mature thing I've done, but I do think it turned out rather neat xD

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Yo Simski, try this...

Type your title, highlight it, click link above and paste your url [ctrl v], highlight it again, click Bold and you get this:

Crud Castle, the Queen's Outhouse

It's easier to play that way and BTW - a stick of wood to win

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Launch Queen - Don't Kill her

This is flipping fun!!!!

I really don't like the physics of this game as opposed to the other CTC's. They are not realistic. However, you can still be creative but it seems lame when someone gets crushed by a huge element and lives!

ProcessEngineer
ProcessEngineer
32 posts
Nomad

That was fun, CJ. But two shots seems like overkill to me.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Just for fun PE - I just liked the way she gets launched!

Simski
Simski
49 posts
Nomad

I agree about the physics...
It bothers me when sometimes they won't get crushed by a huge rock pillar falling upon them, but they'll die from leaning against a small wooden crate

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Hey. Thanks CourtJester for letting me know about this forum. Has any one here played with some of my Castles? Most of them have a story but since I didn't know about this place, I couldn't tell it.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

One of my latest creation is the Royal Ostrich Caravan.[url=http://armor.ag/1ONDt]
There isn't a story for this one except for the fact that I tried to improve my camel from an older castle but it looked more like a big bird so I removed the 4 legs and replaced them with two. The funny thing about it is when you bomb one, all the pieces of wood fly all over the place giving the illusion that the bird lost all it's feathers.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Royal Ostrich Caravan

I like that one and would like to see more of your creations as I found some in the PE:

Boys and Girls at War
Napoleon at Waterloo
Boogaloo Circus
CASTLE repair goes WRONG
The Tower of Death

Showing 331-345 of 21405