Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Sonny 2 GUIDE: Cold Hydraulic Legend Run

Posted Jul 26, '10 at 10:39pm

TechnoDragon64

TechnoDragon64

109 posts

I just ignore the Android until the Riot Police are gone.  It seems hard to ignore it at first with its debuffs and everything, but unless he casts a shield buff on one of the RPs you can safely ignore it.  The Android wastes every fifth turn recasting its shield, and when it gets low on Focus it goes into a self-inflicted stun for about 4 turns.

Posted Jul 27, '10 at 9:44am

dragonsamurai776

dragonsamurai776

44 posts

The Guardians are EASY!!! I have another method that has a 2/3 chance of working, guaranteed:
Equip Vapour Cannon, 2x Flash Freeze, 2x Mind Freeze, 2x Ice Wall, and Subversion. Stun the South Guardian every time he Enrages, and make sure all of your teammates survive. Usually, Felicity will kill the South Guardian, and the North will have about half health left. If the North kills either one of your teammates (not you), you win! Use up all your Flash Freezes, then do this: Ice Wall, Vapour Cannon, Subversion (on yourself), Flash Freeze, Vapour Cannon/Mind Freeze, Flash Freeze, Vapour Cannon/Mind Freeze, and then repeat Ice Wall. It might take a while, but your victory is guaranteed, as Subversion ensures you never run out of health.

Posted Jul 27, '10 at 12:12pm

kingpong001

kingpong001

147 posts

The Guardians are EASY!!! I have another method that has a 2/3 chance of working, guaranteed:
Equip Vapour Cannon, 2x Flash Freeze, 2x Mind Freeze, 2x Ice Wall, and Subversion. Stun the South Guardian every time he Enrages, and make sure all of your teammates survive. Usually, Felicity will kill the South Guardian, and the North will have about half health left. If the North kills either one of your teammates (not you), you win! Use up all your Flash Freezes, then do this: Ice Wall, Vapour Cannon, Subversion (on yourself), Flash Freeze, Vapour Cannon/Mind Freeze, Flash Freeze, Vapour Cannon/Mind Freeze, and then repeat Ice Wall. It might take a while, but your victory is guaranteed, as Subversion ensures you never run out of health.

Wow thats awesome, cheers :) However i would replace Vapour Cannon with Glaicer as it deals 50% more Instinct damage. Tyvm though :)

Posted Jul 27, '10 at 12:14pm

kingpong001

kingpong001

147 posts

Also does Ice Wall prevent the Guardian from doing enough damage to kill you?

Posted Jul 27, '10 at 12:28pm

dragonsamurai776

dragonsamurai776

44 posts

Yes, it somehow cuts damage from 12,000 to 700, no idea how that works out, but it does.

Posted Jul 27, '10 at 1:12pm

TechnoDragon64

TechnoDragon64

109 posts

Seems like more than 75%, but I'm not gonna complain.  Unfortunately it also boosts the Guardian's healing buff and reduces the amount of damage inflicted on him by your attacks.  I use Ice Wall when my attempts to kill both within a couple turns of each other fail, but as I mentioned before it's basically just prolonging things and my entire party eventually falls one by one (he gets me when both Ice Walls and Flash Freezes are on cooldown).  I'll try the new strategy with Subversion and see how that works out.

Posted Jul 27, '10 at 1:34pm

dragonsamurai776

dragonsamurai776

44 posts

No, cast Ice Wall on YOURSELF. Damage is the same, but now he doesn't get increased healing.

Posted Jul 27, '10 at 1:39pm

TechnoDragon64

TechnoDragon64

109 posts

Yeah, I suppose I should've realized that.  The way you wrote it though it seemed like I was supposed to cast it on the other guy.

Posted Jul 27, '10 at 1:40pm

dragonsamurai776

dragonsamurai776

44 posts

I realized that after submitting it also, but since you can't edit posts...

Posted Jul 27, '10 at 1:48pm

TechnoDragon64

TechnoDragon64

109 posts

Yeah...  Still I kinda feel like an idiot now since I was making it harder...

Reply to Sonny 2 GUIDE: Cold Hydraulic Legend Run

You must be logged in to post a reply!