minikid

minikid

30 posts

king pong can u help me?

Posted Aug 16, '10 at 7:46am

42maelstrom

42maelstrom

116 posts

I beat the corrupter with all three classes now. I started with bio, because it's the easiest for no training fights. The others didn't need no training, Zone 7 would appear no matter what, as long as I was on Heroic. That's part of the game, right?

Posted Aug 16, '10 at 8:29am

proudpure

proudpure

1 post

Thank you

Posted Aug 16, '10 at 10:18am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

42maelstrom--- I BEAT THE CORRUPTER, NOT YOU

sorry people hes my friend and tries to take all of my credit

he just sits around and watches me pown

he did give me some advice

Posted Aug 16, '10 at 10:45am

minikid

minikid

30 posts

i need help with captain hunt has anyone got any tips for me??

Posted Aug 16, '10 at 10:48am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Are you on bio?

Posted Aug 16, '10 at 10:53am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

if you are then use this guide:

This fight is quite managable with the right tactic: Immediately, crystallize the Medic. Keep him out of the fight at all times, because otherwise he will heal the others. Now keep on punching the Sniper and set the team to Relentless. Heal Veradux if necessary, because he will get most of the beating usually, as he is the one with the least health.
The Sniper is very dangerous unless you dispel/disrupt his Crouching and most of all the Lock and Load buffs. Also, use Break on him whenever possible.
When the Sniper is finished, keep on crystallizing Captain Hunt now and finish off the Medic. The fight is rather easy now, it just might take some time to get the Captain's Health down. That's because you will most likely have no real damage-dealing abilities in the wheel.
The wheel setup I used for this battle was: Leading Strike, Break, Reform (lvl 2, 2x), Disrupt (lvl 2, 2x), Crystallize (lvl 2, 2x). Good Luck!

Im sorry to say this is off a walkthrough site. If you need anymore help go to http://hotel-mama.blogspot.com/2009/05/ … n
Thats
the site I used sometimes when I was going for legend

Posted Aug 16, '10 at 10:55am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

sorry the site is this:

http://hotel-mama.blogspot.com/2009/05/walkthrough-sonny-2-zone-2.html

Posted Aug 16, '10 at 10:59am

minikid

minikid

30 posts

ok thanks for the help

Posted Aug 16, '10 at 11:08am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

I hate to break it to all you guys in love with the speed bio but the best  combo is the coma combo in psycho.

You automatically kill your opponent in six turns no matter how much health they have.

Abilities needed: two high voltage(only needs to be clicked once), 2 shock coma(3/3), retrograde(2/2), overdrive(1/1)

first use high voltage twice, then use shock coma twice, then another high voltage, and after that retrograde.

Look at the stats:  2 shock comas(24% of life healed each turn) times 1.5 times 1.5 times 1.5 equals 81% healed each turn. Plus overdrive which doubles the damage/healing so 162% healed each turn.

now use retrograde and the enemy falls! XD

Reply to Sonny 2 GUIDE: Cold Hydraulic Legend Run

You must be logged in to post a reply!