Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Sonny 2 GUIDE: Cold Hydraulic Legend Run

Posted Aug 16, '10 at 12:17pm

minikid

minikid

33 posts

i herd someone say there was a glitch with overdrive can someone explain what he/she ment

Posted Aug 16, '10 at 12:32pm

dragonsamurai776

dragonsamurai776

44 posts

The Speed Bio is still better due to one thing: Crystallize. Sure, you can kill anything regardless of health, but they can kill you BEFORE you get to use Retrograde. Crystallize allows us to set up our combo in peace.

Posted Aug 16, '10 at 2:00pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

yah your write it is better

Even though im just eating my words, I actually do prefer speed bio because 1(they are stunned like you said) and two(it never misses and high voltage does a lot)

Im just saying you can get the best damage with the coma combo especially if your playing dr killmore

Posted Aug 16, '10 at 4:16pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

so when you try on bio you get stuck on the twisted experiment?

Never fear soccerdude is here! Don't worry I used to be stuck on him too until I realized an offensive approach does not work every time.

here's my guide:

equip two disrupts(2/2), break(2/2), 2 reform(2/3), adrenaline(2/?), leading strike, and something.

disrupt him when he uses shadow blend and withdrawl.

Once he uses withdarwl just keep attacking because he won't be able to use it again.

Aid veradux and yourself with reform and adrenaline

ask me on my page if you need more help(I don't always stay around in these discussions)

or go to http://hotel-mama.blogspot.com/2009/05/walkthrough-sonny-2-zone-one-biological.html

Posted Aug 16, '10 at 4:18pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

other minikid maybe they ment you lose 10% of your health each turn?

Posted Aug 16, '10 at 8:12pm

heavydutyassault

heavydutyassault

123 posts

are you a gaming master or a nerd??

Posted Aug 16, '10 at 8:53pm

42maelstrom

42maelstrom

125 posts

Well... I know soccerdude and he more like copies the walkthroughs, which can be useful. He, like everybody else, couldn't beat the Twisted Experiment on Heroic without training on Bio, until he got that walkthrough. That's how awesome that walkthrough. After the twisted experiment, it was a breeze (mage mage knight was hard, though)

I personally like Bio because of crystallize, yes, and because of disrupt, which make the baron about the easiest battle in the game, besides the first meet up with the mayor (Felicity! Don't let her near me!)

Posted Aug 16, '10 at 9:03pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

wow your nice heavyduty

Posted Aug 16, '10 at 10:30pm

masterman229

masterman229

32 posts

mini, if you are there, I will try to help you.

Posted Aug 17, '10 at 4:24am

gamesfreak29

gamesfreak29

5 posts

there really isn't walkthrough all i can say is fully upgrade your powers

Reply to Sonny 2 GUIDE: Cold Hydraulic Legend Run

You must be logged in to post a reply!