Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Sonny 2 GUIDE: Cold Hydraulic Legend Run

Posted Apr 12, '11 at 2:52am

vesperbot

vesperbot

987 posts

good job Finalee I have used Vascular Arrest in the combo, being glad that Glacier hangs for 6 turns, which is just enough to maintain 2xGlacier, 1xIcewall and 1xVascular at all time over the enraged guardian. I have dwindled him without his wall expiring tho.

Posted Apr 12, '11 at 9:05pm

Godlikem

Godlikem

14 posts

Thanks for this well put guide on the game Sonny 2 i agree it was put together well and still need's more improvement and tell evry npc level and possible reward's you skiped 3 monster's.
Still good job.

Posted Apr 14, '11 at 7:58pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

I almost like Cold Hydraulic Build as much as speed bio. Almost. That's the best you'll ever get, I'm sorry.

Posted Apr 17, '11 at 6:49am

Braxis

Braxis

8 posts

i used the equipment "fiery doom" after the fight of 2 mages and the knight it makes a great boost to instinct and vitality

Posted Apr 18, '11 at 8:52pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

yeah that is good except if your a biological

Posted Apr 19, '11 at 12:49am

Doomknight7

Doomknight7

4 posts

Very nice, could you please make a pyschological guide.

Posted Apr 20, '11 at 12:27pm

Braxis

Braxis

8 posts

... captain wins everytime no possibility of win with hydraulic if u want a heroic achievement
reasons:
-snipes shield goes down with the strategy you said but it goes automatically until that happens.
-the medic(actually captain but the med does this too)kills roald
-when roald dies they attack again in the same turn because the only person who is fast in the team is roald.
-they kill vera even when he has a ice shell
-you are the last.no heal,no help,ice shell just brings you slowly to death because you can't kill anybody when you equip it.
-DEATH
the end.

Posted Apr 21, '11 at 4:23am

vesperbot

vesperbot

987 posts

with hydro you do: at turn 3 throw a flash freeze at sniper, repeat each 4 turns until their shields drop. After this, focus on FFing the cap himself, and heal allies with Restore. Restore is prone to drop "Marked for death" debuffs, as well as restoring focus. Once the cap raises his desperate, wreck his allies if there are any.

Posted Apr 21, '11 at 5:30pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

I go for the sniper first and I still win.

Posted Apr 22, '11 at 7:21am

TheGrotesquery

TheGrotesquery

10 posts

Downing the Captain's health to a certain amount so Roald tells you to go underground and end the battle doesn't work on Heroic, right?

Reply to Sonny 2 GUIDE: Cold Hydraulic Legend Run

You must be logged in to post a reply!