Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Sonny 2 GUIDE: Cold Hydraulic Legend Run

Posted Apr 24, '11 at 11:17am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

I've never done it, but I think Krin wouldn't let you get past that battle THAT easily...

Posted Apr 25, '11 at 4:01am

vesperbot

vesperbot

986 posts

It works in fact, it's just pretty hard to do, I did that once on Heroic (with training) and pwned that captain - I was a poison bio that time.

Posted Apr 25, '11 at 4:07am

spartandestroyer

spartandestroyer

243 posts

i once tried fighting captian hunt. i took down the sniper and the ZPCI medic took down veradux then roald took down the medic (mostly with my help) then captian hunt stunned himself for 16 turns and 2 turns before the stun wore off (and 200 hp before captian hunt was dead forever) roald said to me "we cant beat this fight! lets get out of here by train!" captian hunt got all whiney about losing and said "get them!" to his dead men. i used a cold hydraulic neurology and stiff upper lip.

Posted Apr 27, '11 at 8:51pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

When I was bored I would one hit KO the captain and then the battle would just end abruptly. At least I think it did..

Posted Apr 27, '11 at 11:30pm

TheGrotesquery

TheGrotesquery

10 posts

I think the problem now is that when their shields wear off, the sniper and medic deal too much damaage for Vera to heal.

Posted May 22, '11 at 1:55am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

Good walkthrough

Posted May 24, '11 at 2:34am

spartandestroyer

spartandestroyer

243 posts

in the battle against captian hunt when the medic starts attacking you with missiles NEVER USE ICE WALL OR YOU ARE DEAD! he hit me for 15000 dmg and i was using ice wall. that medic probably had a bad day cause i had MORE health then both my other teammates combined and he shot ME!

Posted May 25, '11 at 7:38pm

firedragon64

firedragon64

146 posts

ia'm so stuck on the frozen village,with the priest,knight and mage..

Posted May 25, '11 at 11:34pm

spartandestroyer

spartandestroyer

243 posts

i however am stuck with the noob tubers named ZPCI and dogs.

Posted May 30, '11 at 1:14am

Nada6685

Nada6685

2 posts

You might want to note that in the Cult Leader battle the enemy is capable of 1-hit KO ing Veradux  with "Decimate"
Otherwise I can tell you spent a lot of time on this useful walkthrough :D

Reply to Sonny 2 GUIDE: Cold Hydraulic Legend Run

You must be logged in to post a reply!