Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Sonny 2 GUIDE: Cold Hydraulic Legend Run

Posted May 30, '11 at 4:11am

spartandestroyer

spartandestroyer

243 posts

oh man...

it would probably be easier just to screw around with the codes then put up with the ZPCI and their bloody mutts. (plz excuse my language) the cursed things are harder to beat then a supercharged creeper spawner dungeon on hard difficulty in minecraft!

Posted May 30, '11 at 4:39am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

I did exactly what he told but with a few changes I'm at the divided cliff and on Sout and North :)

Posted May 30, '11 at 10:23am

Nada6685

Nada6685

2 posts

I just defeated Gregor and stumbled on a way to kill him much faster. When he casts the healing buff at the start of the match, use the combo until he has 3 turns left in  it. Cast Ice Wall on him first, then Subversion. The increased healing will be dealt as damage and you only have to whittle away 3000 or so hp instead of 7000.

Posted Jun 2, '11 at 5:03am

abhitheaddict

abhitheaddict

16 posts

I have invented one more class i.e Hybrid.
Hypothermia:1/4
Restore    :3/3
Mind Freeze:1/4
Flash Freeze:2/4
Ice Wall   :1/4
Glacier    :1/4
Crystal Ice:5/5
Impair     :1/4
Hot Blooded:1/1
Regulate   :3/3
Decimate   :4/4
Lasting Pain:4/4
Warm Neurology:4/4

I'm on level 27
Vitality:186
Strength:603
Instinct:29
Speed   :101

My Combat Action Bar looks like this..
Vapour cannon
Restore
Regulate
Decimate
Decimate
Hypothermia
Flash Freeze
Slam

Posted Jun 3, '11 at 4:00pm

spartandestroyer

spartandestroyer

243 posts

good enough. needs a few alterations. either the hot side drags you down or the cold side saps your damage potential. really this build... not quite the right kind of abilities.

Posted Jun 19, '11 at 6:11pm

Ulqiorra

Ulqiorra

6 posts

Can i access zone 7 on other difficulties after i get Legend?

Posted Jun 20, '11 at 3:04am

vesperbot

vesperbot

986 posts

Ulqiorra, IIRC you can't get Z7 on either easy or challenging at all. Challenging gives access to Z6.

Posted Jun 20, '11 at 4:34am

jagajaga

jagajaga

19 posts

how do u access zone 7 anyway  ??

Posted Jun 20, '11 at 12:30pm

TechnoDragon64

TechnoDragon64

109 posts

You need to get the Legend achievement (clear the main story on Heroic without using a training zone even once prior to defeating the Mayor at the end of Zone 5).  After that, just beat the game and Zone 6 on Heroic; the achievements are shared among all files on your computer, so you need only get Legend once, even if the file on which you originally got Legend is deleted for any reason.

Posted Jun 20, '11 at 11:07pm

cycloolephin

cycloolephin

72 posts

Z5, Riot Police and Android Guard. Impossible. I have tried it over and over and over, done exactly what the guide says, done exactly what everyone on this thread has said, and the closest I have come to beating it is getting one RP to half health.

Reply to Sonny 2 GUIDE: Cold Hydraulic Legend Run

You must be logged in to post a reply!