Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Sonny 2 GUIDE: Cold Hydraulic Legend Run

Posted Jun 21, '11 at 1:15am

vesperbot

vesperbot

986 posts

double riot police plus android? get icewall*2, restore*3, glacier, flash freeze*2. Attack android, but emphasize on healing. This battle cannot be passed by brute force. Note that Android can put "Guarded" on allies, but not on himself, and will eventually "pass out" if his focus is below 50, so once he's below 50 focus, FF him twice, then put Roald to relentless and the android will start being beaten. When he will recharge, again double-FF him, should end up with dead android, that will be 9 turns of pure damage.

Posted Jun 21, '11 at 7:49am

cycloolephin

cycloolephin

72 posts

Finally! I beat them by taking out the android guard first, then using the freeze combo on the riot police. It helps a lot to freeze the police when they use superb aim or whatever it is.

Posted Jul 26, '11 at 10:23am

TheGrotesquery

TheGrotesquery

10 posts

To everyone who's struggling with 3v2 or 3v3 battles due to your enemies dealing too much damage: contrary to what people think, you can cast Ice Wall onto one of your enemies to reduce his damage, and focus hitting the other enemy. It is albeit an effective way and it works like Bio's Crystallize combo. I've tested it out during my legend run against the blood hounds and I found it producing better results than the walkthrough.

Posted Jul 27, '11 at 6:31am

vesperbot

vesperbot

986 posts

TheGrotesquery, against dogs you're better using ice wall on allies, but against enraged guardian yes, use it against him. See, dogs tend to focus fire, so if you land icewall on your weakest (and add GP to that for -100% damage received) they will break their teeth trying to damage you, while you pick at them. Even if they divert, you are as good as shielding one dog.

Posted Jul 27, '11 at 10:09am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

I still think speed bio is a better(and the best) way to go

Posted Jul 28, '11 at 6:16am

MW13NH

MW13NH

2 posts

I don't know if this already has been mentioned, but what if you... melt the Battle Progression and the Battle Strategies with eachother? It'll save alot of space, and it'll be more 'visible'. But i'm still kind of a noob here, so is it possible to change your post?

Posted Jul 28, '11 at 6:42am

vesperbot

vesperbot

986 posts

AG does not support post editing, unfortunately. Maybe later...

Posted Jul 29, '11 at 11:44am

MW13NH

MW13NH

2 posts

Dang, o well. Just hope it'll come. Cute picture by the way.

Posted Aug 3, '11 at 7:55am

vkylev

vkylev

3 posts

just doing the legend run right now, doing good atm

Posted Aug 23, '11 at 6:36pm

kingpong001

kingpong001

147 posts

Wish i could re-do this guide :L Theres so much stuff that i've done wrong, and i can add better strategies with mroe detail :L

Reply to Sonny 2 GUIDE: Cold Hydraulic Legend Run

You must be logged in to post a reply!