soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,716 posts

Just add it in right now!

Posted Aug 23, '11 at 6:47pm

kingpong001

kingpong001

147 posts

I added some stuff on like page 18 or something but theres not point because it will just get lost and you can't edit.

Posted Aug 24, '11 at 1:26am

vesperbot

vesperbot

987 posts

create a new topic, and put in its first post a link here as "previous version" and write whatever you see fit.

Posted Aug 24, '11 at 1:06pm

rawwr123

rawwr123

307 posts

its a stil a good guide, it helped me alot anyways

Posted Sep 4, '11 at 10:27am

nthieu1995

nthieu1995

1 post

In this legend run subversion is very important,you may change lose to win with this combine with Ice Wall.With this i defeat Police Colony and bunny even my Veradux die in start of the battle and Captain Hunt when my Veradux and Ronald die after i kill Sniper and Medic.How?
Just use this to yourselves when you know enemy will attack you with powerful attack that heal you so much and stun them or use Ice Wall when subversion is cool down.
This won't work when you use Psycho Shocker and it may make you put 2 Ice Wall but 1 subversion and one Ice Wall is really better.
You should re-spec after defeat baron and put the point of Regulate to Cold Neutrology or Crytal Ice.You will find the game easier.

Posted Sep 6, '11 at 6:58pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,716 posts

How does Psycho Shocker have to do with putting 2 ice wall?

Posted Nov 4, '11 at 2:09pm

ytsign

ytsign

5 posts

Um, has anyone realize that Mirage is a really awesome healing ability ? I found it works regardless of status, be it Subversion or any type of anti healing spells. Too bad you can only use it once, by the time it wear of the battle already end.
Well, I still prefer Psycho class, Ultimatum + Freewill = Immortal :)

Posted Nov 4, '11 at 6:04pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,716 posts

Well I prefer Biological Speed Build, with damage up to 40K!

However, my favorite is the psychological shock coma combo, with damage output equal to Dr. Kilma's health!(Or the baron/any other powerful and super healthy/lots of life boss!

Posted Nov 5, '11 at 2:22pm

gunhoo01

gunhoo01

2 posts

what is the best weapon in sonny beacause mt level is 235

Posted Nov 8, '11 at 5:13pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,716 posts

It depends on your style of fighting and class...

Reply to Sonny 2 GUIDE: Cold Hydraulic Legend Run

You must be logged in to post a reply!