Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Sonny 2 GUIDE: Cold Hydraulic Legend Run

Posted Nov 26, '11 at 7:50am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Hmmm. I've been thinking about making a bio legend run guide for sonny 2 also, but it would take quite a lot of time.

Posted Nov 26, '11 at 8:44pm

JoergL

JoergL

89 posts

We can't have enough legend run guides. :)
But - make a hot hydraulic one instead. :P This is something that doesn't exist in any form yet.

Posted Nov 27, '11 at 2:09am

amoghdayal11

amoghdayal11

6 posts

For the freeze combo, one could just use flash-defensive/offensive-flash-def/off-mind-def/off-def/off- again and again. That way in one freeze combo, the guy stays stunned for longer.

Posted Nov 27, '11 at 9:13am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Yay just beat the Corrupter! The Twin Guardians were tough, but only until I used your strategy. I was too lazy to fully respec against Yosuke, so I just hit him with Two Glaciers, Mind Freeze, and Flash Freeze, and then shattered him. I repeated about 4 times. It works!

Posted Dec 22, '11 at 4:48pm

AWESOME86333

AWESOME86333

3 posts

you werent very specific about how to distribute attribute points and i was a little confused so i ended up dividing them evenly into vitalityand instinct.

Posted Dec 22, '11 at 4:59pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Wouldn't that mess up Vera's vitality be lower than yours?

Posted Dec 22, '11 at 6:56pm

AWESOME86333

AWESOME86333

3 posts

i thought veraduxes vitality was supposed to be lower than sonnys

Posted Dec 23, '11 at 9:32am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Oh wait dang got confused yeah it would, I think Kingpong meant to just put the first 19 points into vitality but all others into instict

Posted Dec 26, '11 at 12:01am

Airattack27

Airattack27

13 posts

Hello. I am making a hot hydraulic legend run. I might need some info to do this legend run. It is the first run I have ever done, and I might need some tips. Click here -> http://armorgames.com/community/thread/ … -run-guide to give me some feedback.

Posted Dec 28, '11 at 3:11am

podalose

podalose

1 post

OMG MAN!IT HAS A TIMER.
I take a lot of time to decide my moves

Reply to Sonny 2 GUIDE: Cold Hydraulic Legend Run

You must be logged in to post a reply!