Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Sonny 2 GUIDE: Cold Hydraulic Legend Run

Posted Dec 30, '11 at 7:51am

some_body

some_body

28 posts

Did any of you guys notice that yasuke(zone 7, stage 3) cannot cancel damage-over-time. The moment I discovered this, yasuke ate dirt with me and my allies having health in green zone. When it comes to game, Krin is one of the best mad scientist you can find.

Posted Dec 30, '11 at 7:56am

some_body

some_body

28 posts

I will be making a guide for hydros who want a mix of fire and ice.
I just finished the game.

Posted Dec 30, '11 at 7:20pm

Plam

Plam

4 posts

God ****... The zone 5 fight where there are 1 android and 2 riot police is impossible... They juste keep on 1 or 2 turn killing vera...

Posted Dec 31, '11 at 9:50am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

That one is pretty tough on Hydraulic. Try to use ice wall as much as possible and don't be afraid to use it on the RIot police you're not attacking as well.

Posted Jan 1, '12 at 10:00am

stzy

stzy

2 posts

Note that for north and south guardians all you need to do is kill the north guardian while the south one is enraged. Then the south guardian will 1HTK himself

Posted Jan 2, '12 at 6:18pm

elmeri

elmeri

3 posts

for north/south guardian I used strength build, with 2x flash freeze, vapor, 2x ice wall, subversion, hypothermia, and decimate, keep everyone alive untill you can kill south guardian. Then just keep yourself alive, and kill the remaining guard with combo: flash freeze, decimate, flash freeze, hypothermia, subversion, ice wall, vapor and rinse/repeat. Subversion hit will heal you fully, you can take two hits in ice wall, and he will go down in two or three runs. Watch for focus.

Similar build takes down yosuke very fast.

Posted Jan 3, '12 at 11:03am

elmeri

elmeri

3 posts

Oh, btw, a hydraulic can do doomsday no prob, just pump up strength, use hot blood, damage over time boost and ice piercing. vapor will do 2500, and crit very often for 5k +, and time bomb should be bleeding for 2-3k every round

Posted Jan 7, '12 at 4:51pm

AWESOME86333

AWESOME86333

3 posts

i actually had barely any trouble at all with the north and south guardians

Posted Jan 22, '12 at 7:26pm

WarLord105

WarLord105

33 posts

are you sure that you get annihilation from spectre cause i got it from those zpci elite guys

Posted Jan 22, '12 at 7:39pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

Yeah I'm pretty sure it can come from them and the protagonist antagonist beast battles too along with the spectres

Reply to Sonny 2 GUIDE: Cold Hydraulic Legend Run

You must be logged in to post a reply!