Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Sonny 2 GUIDE: Cold Hydraulic Legend Run

Posted Jan 24, '12 at 5:56pm

JoergL

JoergL

90 posts

??? I just made a comment, the page even said "Thank you for your comment bla bla...", but it doesn't show up here.

About Gregor: Relentless regulating reduces rabid roaches...

Posted Jan 26, '12 at 3:53pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

Looks like the post glitch came in, can't find Joergl's comment anywhere

Posted Jan 26, '12 at 5:41pm

JoergL

JoergL

90 posts

Hmm, looks like somebody deleted them. They were one page before this one. But all I had to say was, regulate Gregor whenever he has focus. Hit or heal when he misses his leading bites, or Roald stunned / silenced him.

Posted Jan 26, '12 at 6:00pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

Hit or heal when he misses his leading bites

lol leading BITES

anyway it might be tough because Gregor is fast and regulate can miss

Posted Jan 26, '12 at 7:01pm

JoergL

JoergL

90 posts

It is. A hot hydro needs to be fast, like a speed bio. But it does not translate into hit points - boo!

Posted Jan 27, '12 at 4:35pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

So it basically needs speed so it doesn't miss?

Posted Jan 27, '12 at 5:42pm

inflict

inflict

385 posts

i went through the same thought path as you. regulate missed to much, so i respeced and went same attributes but all speed. but it still missed even with speed armour.

i kind of cheated and went into ice tree.. but it wasn't really a cold hydro ability so i think its fine... just used vascular arrest...
im now on stage 5 and having the normal troublle with the 3v3 matches...

Posted Jan 27, '12 at 6:12pm

JoergL

JoergL

90 posts

Due to lack of fight control on the hot side, would it be okay to spend 2 points for 1/4 mind freeze and 1/4 flash freeze? At this level, they are no real attacks, draw from strength as much as from instinct, and cost focus.

What draws us to the cold side, is the thinking, if I need those two anyway, I can as well build them up to be attacks, right? But what if we don't follow this path, simply?

Posted Jan 28, '12 at 8:04am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

I think that's really the goal of a hot-hydro, win every battle by doing outstanding damage without trying to control the fight

Posted Feb 4, '12 at 5:15pm

arvs45

arvs45

1 post

please make a hot hydraulic guide

Reply to Sonny 2 GUIDE: Cold Hydraulic Legend Run

You must be logged in to post a reply!