Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Sonny 2 GUIDE: Cold Hydraulic Legend Run

Posted Aug 30, '12 at 8:56pm

wojoman

wojoman

4 posts

I'm having so much trouble with the riot police(2) and android gaurd. I've tried everything, and I don't know what is going on. Ver has the least health, but everyoneelse in my team keeps getting attacked, and I can only ice wall so many times. Can someone please help(maybe post armor, or other tips)?

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 1:45am

Boss1295

Boss1295

3 posts

The thing that you guys are not considering is that even though the hounds go after the person with the lowest HP, they also factor in defense. For example, if Veradux has high physical defense (Lavastone barrier + mining cap) and lower HP than Felicity, Felicity will still get attacked. That said, you should put the hats and shields on everyone, and make sure that Veradux has the lowest vitality (and preferably you have the highest). That way, everyone will attack him, and he will suck up the brunt of the damage if he is ice-walled. I didn't have to repeat any battle in Hue with this tactic. For equipment, let Felicity have the most strength and vitality giving, take the instinct and vitality for yourself, and whatever other instinct and vitality items you have pass it on to Veradux.

Posted Oct 12, '12 at 8:34pm

Boss1295

Boss1295

3 posts

If you are having trouble with Captain Hunt and his crew, than use the medics heal to you advantage. Using retrograde/subversion, the medic healed him twice for 900 each time, each time damaging him.

Posted Oct 12, '12 at 11:16pm

babaloo2

babaloo2

2 posts

Hint for Zone 7:

"North Guardian, South Guardian: Ah. Just the names scare me. I'm not going to lie to you, i had absolute hell with this battle. I spent about an hour trying to do it; and failed. I then stopped playing the game for 2 days and finally, when i came back, i did it. The only way for a Hydraulic to win this battle is to attack them and bring their hp down to around 1000, then kill one then kill the next. Attack the North Guardian first as he is the healer and i don't think he heals himself. So whittle him down to around 5000hp then go to work on the South Guardian. Felicity will stop him recovering too much health however if she is starting to kill him just put her on Ice Wall or put her on Aggresive mode. Once then are both down to 5000hp attack one, and then the other untill they are on around 2000hp. Then Stun the one with the higher health and hope Felicity kills the weaker one. The deliver the finished blow to the other one. Then congratulations you have completed the hardest battle on the game."

This battle is really easy if you follow these steps.

Hability wheel: 1x Vapour cannon, 2x Mind Freeze, 2x Flash Freeze, 1x Restore, 1x Ice wall, 1x Subversion.

Make sure both your teammates have lower total hp than your character so that the enraged guardian will aim for them before blasting the brains of your hydro out.

Break both guardian's shields and kill one. The other will enrage. Now the combo starts:

Ice wall (on yourself), vapour cannon, subversin (on yourself), flash freeze, vapour cannon, flash freeze, vapour cannon, REPEAT from the beginning.

It will take a long time, but the guardian won't be able to kill you EVER. Lvl 28+ recommended, so that your damage will be higher.

You could also cast ice wall and subversion on a teammate instead, but if the guardian'd randomly shoot your main, it'd begame over, so let them die, even if they have way lower hp than your hydro.

Posted Oct 12, '12 at 11:21pm

babaloo2

babaloo2

2 posts

Another hint: the best place to train to lvl 30 (or whatever lvl you intend to reach before going all way to the end of zone 7) is the training level of zone 6 (the two robocops lol). They give the higher exp and no drops. Very easy also to level Roald on them (or Felicity, depending on which cartoon you chose to keep - should be Felicity, for it's stronger, but it doesn't matter that much).

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 10:29pm

TehBlackHat

TehBlackHat

9 posts

Nice guide, very imformative. I was never sure how to get those achievements no thanks, very much.

~TBH

Posted Oct 15, '12 at 9:23pm

TehBlackHat

TehBlackHat

9 posts

North Guardian, South Guardian: Ah. Just the names scare me. I'm not going to lie to you, i had absolute hell with this battle. I spent about an hour trying to do it; and failed. I then stopped playing the game for 2 days and finally, when i came back, i did it. The only way for a Hydraulic to win this battle is to attack them and bring their hp down to around 1000, then kill one then kill the next. Attack the North Guardian first as he is the healer and i don't think he heals himself. So whittle him down to around 5000hp then go to work on the South Guardian. Felicity will stop him recovering too much health however if she is starting to kill him just put her on Ice Wall or put her on Aggresive mode. Once then are both down to 5000hp attack one, and then the other untill they are on around 2000hp. Then Stun the one with the higher health and hope Felicity kills the weaker one. The deliver the finished blow to the other one. Then congratulations you have completed the hardest battle on the game."

Hability wheel: 1x Vapour cannon, 2x Mind Freeze, 2x Flash Freeze, 1x Restore, 1x Ice wall, 1x Subversion.

Make sure both your teammates have lower total hp than your character so that the enraged guardian will aim for them before blasting the brains of your hydro out.

Break both guardian's shields and kill one. The other will enrage. Now the combo starts:

Ice wall (on yourself), vapour cannon, subversin (on yourself), flash freeze, vapour cannon, flash freeze, vapour cannon, REPEAT from the beginning.

It will take a long time, but the guardian won't be able to kill you EVER. Lvl 28+ recommended, so that your damage will be higher.

You could also cast ice wall and subversion on a teammate instead, but if the guardian'd randomly shoot your main, it'd begame over, so let them die, even if they have way lower hp than your hydro.

Posted Oct 16, '12 at 1:47am

dragonsamurai776

dragonsamurai776

44 posts

Hint for Zone 7:

"North Guardian, South Guardian: Ah. Just the names scare me. I'm not going to lie to you, i had absolute hell with this battle. I spent about an hour trying to do it; and failed. I then stopped playing the game for 2 days and finally, when i came back, i did it. The only way for a Hydraulic to win this battle is to attack them and bring their hp down to around 1000, then kill one then kill the next. Attack the North Guardian first as he is the healer and i don't think he heals himself. So whittle him down to around 5000hp then go to work on the South Guardian. Felicity will stop him recovering too much health however if she is starting to kill him just put her on Ice Wall or put her on Aggresive mode. Once then are both down to 5000hp attack one, and then the other untill they are on around 2000hp. Then Stun the one with the higher health and hope Felicity kills the weaker one. The deliver the finished blow to the other one. Then congratulations you have completed the hardest battle on the game."

For what it's worth, this is already known (I was actually the one to discover it, or at least one to post it here). Understandable, though, since it's not in the OP (you can't edit posts here).

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 5:48am

paul1000

paul1000

3 posts

hey guys do you know how to repeat a fight?? pls reply

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 6:52am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

You turn autosave off and quit right after you play the battle (and go to the non-battle area) to play it again.

Reply to Sonny 2 GUIDE: Cold Hydraulic Legend Run

You must be logged in to post a reply!