MundiAkaRozrabiaka

MundiAkaRozrabiaka

27 posts

omg thanks man thats what i needed :O

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 1:45pm

Doombreed

Doombreed

1,295 posts

What about the achievement Black Magic? You can get it easily. Exactly because of the combo, Clemons is very weak when he cannot use moves that require focus. When he casts uknown condition thrice in a row use mind freeze on him and watch him healing you. Just keep him flash or mind frozen all the time.

Yosuke: This battle isn't hard, just extremely long. There is no way to penetrate his Immortal Flame buff so you're just going to have to put on some music and wait it out for 99 turns. Remember to keep the combo on him though because if he attacks you with focus, you're done for. Once the buff is off you attack him like any other battle and since he doesn't re-cast the buff the battle is yours.

Why would you have to wait that long? He is very vulnerable to damage over time so use Hypothermia on him. You may have to re-spec but there shouldn't be a problem. Worst case scenario you switch to hot hydraulic to cast wreck, decimate and lasting pain.

Versu the Corrupter: Again quite a difficult battle. Do not attack the orbs! Because if one orb gets killed then she turns into her Corrupter form and then must re-do the battle. Just keep attacking her and let your team mates waste their time on the orbs. Remember to use Shatter and you should win. And then CONGRATULATIONS! You have achieved Over the Ashes and completed the game!

I don't know, since you are the tank, you should be able to last it. I just keep killing the orb that heals her (with the buff perfect design). You must let the other live because it casts a buff on the corrupter that severely contains her power. You may have to use subversion on that orb in order to make it heal itself (due to the "flawed design" it loses health every turn).

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 10:26pm

paul1000

paul1000

3 posts

hey do you have a guide for shock psycho??

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 1:01am

tohnicholas

tohnicholas

132 posts

It's here.

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 11:46am

Im_nameless

Im_nameless

1 post

This game is so broken... Seriously, is it even possible to win Android guard, Riot police 2 on Heroic? Perhaps its possible, if you get lucky on every single thing..i'm not playing that long

Posted Mar 28, '13 at 7:32pm

inflict

inflict

385 posts

thats not really shock phyco...^^

Posted Mar 30, '13 at 3:18am

tohnicholas

tohnicholas

132 posts

It doesn't necessarily teach you how to beat the entire game on that class, it just teaches you how to use the skills, other than that a more specific guide may be hidden deep down in the walkthrough forum, but this is the only one I found that is a Shock Psycho guide. If you want a guide for Shadow Psycho however, its here : http://armorgames.com/community/thread/10135212/sonny-2-shadow-psycho-legend-run-walkthrough

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 3:06pm

kingpong001

kingpong001

148 posts

Wow

Posted Jul 13, '13 at 3:55pm

ExitDude

ExitDude

5 posts

Well I've hit a wall. The Riot Police x2 and Android guard. I icewall Veradux first, since the riot police normally just destroy him in the first round. Then I put him on phalanx and let him heal his HP back. I attack the riot police and put Felicity on rentless. Then they normally start ganging Felicity, and I put ice wall on her, but then the ice wall on Veradux wears off, and they instantly own him. Since there is no medic after that, they just cream Felicity and I die...

Posted Jul 13, '13 at 5:00pm

ExitDude

ExitDude

5 posts

Nevermind. Just beat it. A change of equipment and strategy was all I needed. BTW a very easy way is to keep Ver on ice and phalanx, and keep Felicity on aggressive until the bottom riot police has less health than the top one. Then put Felicity on rentless and start attacking. This is easier because the android guard will NOT guard the bottom riot police. One major annoyance is that the top riot police will heal him for 1000 HP, so you must mind freeze him to prevent that. After the bottom riot police is dead, just destroy the top one, but prevent the android guard from shielding him, by mind freezing him.

Reply to Sonny 2 GUIDE: Cold Hydraulic Legend Run

You must be logged in to post a reply!