Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Sonny 2 GUIDE: Cold Hydraulic Legend Run

Posted Dec 12, '13 at 9:53pm

xemo12

xemo12

1 post

What should I look for in gear stats-wise?

Posted Dec 14, '13 at 8:59am

kingpong001

kingpong001

147 posts

For Sonny High Vitality and Instinct. For Veradux high Vitality and Instinct and Roald / Velicity High Vitality, Strength, Speed. Try and get Sonny faster than Vera so he can cast Ice Wall before Vera heals and try and have Sonnys Vitality higher than Veras so the enemies always attack him.

Posted Jan 2, '14 at 3:52pm

Slayer008

Slayer008

7 posts

The guardian battle is extremely easy with this strategy:

Go for the South guardian first with Stun -> Glacier -> Stun -> Ice Wall Veradux -> Glacier... The North guardian doesn't do much damage and Veradux can easily outheal him. Make sure to save your stuns when the South Guardian is getting low. When the South guardian is about to die, switch both Vera and Felicity to Relentless and immediately stun lock the North Guardian. Use Stun -> Glacier -> Stun -> Glacier -> Ice Wall and the North Guardian will do 1 damage. Then keep chaining the Glacier / Ice Walls and save your Stuns for when you miss so that you can keep him at zero damage. After ~80 or so turns, his buff will wear out and you can go kill him.

Takes a while, but very easy to accomplish.

Posted Jan 13, '14 at 6:44pm

AJking101

AJking101

1 post

just when I thought the hardest battle was the one with 2 riot polices and 1 android guard, the twin guardians come.

Posted Mar 24, '14 at 2:27pm

Braxis

Braxis

8 posts

For the twin guardians I have a suggestion, but I never managed to finish it that way, it just took too long. This is useful if you find it hard to get the both guardians down at the same time.
It is also important to get Sonny up to around 11k hp. If you built his gear and stats according to this guide, it's fine.
Ability Wheel:
Glacier x2
Ice Wall x1
Retrograde x1
Flash Freeze x2
Mind Freeze x2
The first part of the battle is pretty much straightforward, do it as it is told in the walkthrough, yet you do not need to get the other guardian down to less than 15k hp and you don't need a lot of flash freezes.
When the South Guardian dies (I prefer him over North) cast Ice Wall on yourself. You will probably lose your teammates in two turns, it doesn't matter a lot from now on.
The combo's purpose is to make him unable to heal up, and making you impermeable to any kinds of damage.
After your teammates' death, cast flash freeze.
Then it goes on like this:
Glacier, Flash Freeze, Glacier, Ice Wall, Mind Freeze, Glacier, Flash Freeze, then repeat. You will notice that you won't be able to damage the Guardian at all, and he won't be killing you too. (If your Ice Wall/ Retrograde is down when you are full hp, don't worry. He won't be getting you down.) When his heal buff is down, you can start to kill him, and eventually he will be dead. (Though this will take more than 99 turns)

Reply to Sonny 2 GUIDE: Cold Hydraulic Legend Run

You must be logged in to post a reply!