ForumsGamesDead Rising And Dead Rising 2

10 2109
PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

Okay first of all Dead Rising is for the Xbox 360 and for Dead Rising fans there will be a second but it won't be out for a while, It may be shown in a gaming festival o Sept. 22 or something around there.

• 10 Replies
Rush0611
Rush0611
12 posts
Nomad

I doubt there will be a Dead Rising 2. It will just be the same thing as 1, just better graphics. It would be the same thing, but in a different place.

iskane
iskane
267 posts
Nomad

Yeah. They'd probably blow the story line too. I don't know. Not all sequals are the best, and a Dead Rising 2 wouldn't be one on those sequals that would be good.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Sweet I loved the first, I don't care as long as it is better then the first with co-op!

GarrusWrex
GarrusWrex
113 posts
Nomad

Dead rising 2 will be just as awesome as the first one. The story line in the first one was rubbish so what you complainin about. It won't be in a mall again as the dude got sued of george romero.

PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

uh ok I don't know story line of 2 but if you did storyline on 1st, remember the babies that had the disease??? Oh yeah baby massive outbreak!

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

they both rule!

Bl00dyFart
Bl00dyFart
83 posts
Nomad

great to rent, but not worth buying

PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

Yeah I quess everyone isn't as huge as a fan as am but, oh well... Everyone will be when 2 comes out!

PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

I am making this as a place to help with achievements with too because some achievements are hard...

bestgamer123
bestgamer123
215 posts
Nomad

not played em if on armorgames plz give me a link on my profile

Showing 1-10 of 10