ForumsSupport ForumAG Contests?

12 3525
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

I was just wondering what happened to contests that were ever so frequent in the old armorgames, and Games of Gondor.

• 12 Replies
opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

their are still contests out their

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

Well, contests seem fun and would make our community more fun. but on the bad side it would increase spamming, so that is really the staffs' decision to make.

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

good point

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Well, we've started free rider contests...
Check the Free_Rider_Contests profile.

We might organize some contests but it'll take time because we want to be able to control them all... We don't want users to make their own contests, because it would lead to spam...

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

He's talking about the Armor Gaming Challenges. There should be another one coming up soon.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

yeah, the old stuff were you be asked to make something and get paid. That wouldn't increase spam unless people came on and bragged about it,that would suck.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Btw-I am not saying this for my own sake, as I suck at most of the subject challenges, but rather the community's, that was part of the old sites appeal, it was an advantage. This site kind of feels out of place now.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Oh OK sorry I didn't understand you...
I think it's a good idea!

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I was thinking more like having announcements, or maybe a seperate tab on the mainsite lisitng avaible and finished contests.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Yea I would like that it would be and awesome idea for the site but Dank wwhat challenges?

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

I think hes reffering to the shift 2 challenge but that was a while ago, the old armorgames would have another one up by now.

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

You know, the challenges the site was known for. The Armor Gaming Challenges.

Showing 1-12 of 12