ForumsThe TavernGentelmen, There is a Hacker among us.

20 7121
Gunslinger19Unfound
Gunslinger19Unfound
38 posts
Nomad

Shock, Horror I know how you feel. Please this is not spam. Someone , today, Hacked my account, and I don't think it's funny. Do we (Armor Games Members) have to stand for this? You all know what i'm talking about, people who make a fake account, (who by the way are NOT interested in rating games or any thing else Good AG members do) and post Stupid comments like "YOU WILL DIE IN FIVE MINUTES" and hack Members accounts and other Things a SPAMMER mind thinks up! something must be done! Any ideas?

• 20 Replies
Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Well, just change your password!!
If you have a password like "@hfoenoh$/564à86é11é2194#15#jfon" it'll be harder for a hacker to hack through it than if your password is "sonny".

Personnaly, I change my password every week so i'm sure nobody can hack through my account. It's the only way of fighting them off.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I really doubt that a hacker would ever figure out my password, and I have never had a problem with hackers, so I'm glad my password is pretty complicated. Also, it must feel so bad to be hacked.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Well, to be hacked means that your password wasn't secure enough. I hope it'll never happen to a moderator... lol, it would be terrible.

Gatekeeper
Gatekeeper
39 posts
Nomad

Urgh...I'm glad I'm not important enough to be hacked yet, but maybe I will be some day. We need to shut these hackers down...but how?

Blobman
Blobman
20 posts
Nomad

I have a friend and his team who was so good at a game called Planet Side that ALL of them were branded as hackers even though they were just well organized. They were band because of popular vote. Now he and his friends are coming close to owning(as in it belongs to them) the site all together.

I don't know how to get rid of hackers but it might be better to find a way to discorage them from coming to Armorgames in the frist place.

any ideas?

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Well mine is very complicated too its like what Calm said and I hope no-one ever finds out what it is oh Calm I hope a Moder\\ator never gets hacked either.

Raxter
Raxter
143 posts
Nomad

Must feel bad to be hacked like that. Some hints to keep your account clean and safe is to have a hard guessable password that contains both letters and numbers, Beside you should change it recently. Also do not accept files from someone that you do not know in programs like msn and yahoo, and if you have friends at your home when you are logging in, Then make sure they look awy and dont check your password lol. Some "friends" might change your pass for fun you know.

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

It doesn't really mater on armor games, but still, no one should do it, oh well... Who would hack an armor games account? They can't take anything it's useless, I honestly think you just want attention.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Yea I know thats the only bad thing.

Metalheadbob
Metalheadbob
95 posts
Nomad

Hm hackers 'eh?
I agree with calm change your password

haslife
haslife
136 posts
Nomad

i never been hacked on this site but on others i did

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

Yeah... I guess your right, but look what he posted on my profile

"How dare you! You are lucky you have never had your account hacked! You Sir are Pathetic!"

Kinda lame, nothing to freak out about though, it is just a game.

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

How would you even know if someone hacked it? You logged in, they didn't change your pass? Armor Games doesn't have recovery questions, do you share your computer? Any family or friends know your pass? Bada-bing, right there.

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

what would ever be the point of hacking this game. their is no point to it if u do its just sad

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

Like I was saying, he just wants attention, he's pathetic.

Showing 1-15 of 20