ForumsThe TavernGentelmen, There is a Hacker among us.

20 7120
Gunslinger19Unfound
Gunslinger19Unfound
38 posts
Nomad

Shock, Horror I know how you feel. Please this is not spam. Someone , today, Hacked my account, and I don't think it's funny. Do we (Armor Games Members) have to stand for this? You all know what i'm talking about, people who make a fake account, (who by the way are NOT interested in rating games or any thing else Good AG members do) and post Stupid comments like "YOU WILL DIE IN FIVE MINUTES" and hack Members accounts and other Things a SPAMMER mind thinks up! something must be done! Any ideas?

• 20 Replies
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

ive had problems with hackers on almost eveyr online game besides everquest

The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

the hacker is among us... in fact he may have even posted on this very thread...

i'm on the phone with the police right now... they say the hacker is indeed among us... OH MY GOD... THE CALL IS COMING FROM INSIDE THIS VERY THREAD!
EVERYONE WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF THIS FORUM! THE HACKER IS HERE!

...in my pants

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

Quoting.

"How dare you call Gunslinger19Unfound pathetic. He has feeling to you know! How ould you like it if people started calling you pathetic for something that is not your fault!" Unquote.

Nice alt, and btw, its would. You want attention, I looked at the facts, be mad at me.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

You weren't "hacked". Hacking involves actually breaking into the AG login server... and doing a BUNCH of crap that no one would be willing to do to get a stupid AG account.
However, you may have been unwitting enough to download a keylogger, or maybe you set your password to something simple. In this case, you weren't hacked... rather, it was a cracker who did the work.

apocalypse666devil
apocalypse666devil
16 posts
Nomad

Im actully a hacker,but i dont hack these small sites,so,i know how to stop them,i might tell how if peaple are interested....

Showing 16-20 of 20