Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

This Thread is Currently about: TV-Shows

Posted Jul 8, '14 at 3:34am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

Canned meat? What about potted meat, it's the gnarliest thing in the ocean....I mean world! But seriously is there any canned meat that can match potted meat in flavor?

Even potted meat doesn't compare to... potted meat product...

http://www.toptenz.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/pottedmeat.jpg

=O

Posted Jul 8, '14 at 6:46pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

887 posts

The teriyaki spam on the last page is just spam musubi, which is popular in Hawaii. I don't think it usually has teriyaki sauce on it, though. It also doesn't commonly come pre-made and intact in a can.

Posted Jul 8, '14 at 11:19pm

jeff2241

jeff2241

121 posts

potted meat product looks exactly like bean dip. does it too make fritos even more mouthwatering?

Posted Jul 8, '14 at 11:34pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,328 posts

Mmmm bean dip is good. The first time I tried it I kept shoveling big globs with fritos into my mouth.

Posted Jul 8, '14 at 11:39pm

jeff2241

jeff2241

121 posts

The first time I tried it I kept shoveling big globs with fritos into my mouth.

i did that the first time, the second time, the third time, all the way up to the 87th time. there was less bean dip the 88th time because it was a party so i had to conserve it, but after that, i used the glob method again.

Posted Jul 9, '14 at 5:10am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

potted meat product looks exactly like bean dip. does it too make fritos even more mouthwatering?

I've never tasted potted meat product, so I can't tell you what it's like when paired up with Fritos.

You'll have to try it for yourself. =)

Posted Jul 9, '14 at 12:18pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,899 posts

NO! My dear boy, if you are ever unfortunate to have to eat that crap eat as little as you can. It has the texture of cat food and is about as salty as the dead sea. If only the saltiness was its worst problem, it is disgusting beyond belief. I tried it because I was I was the only male at said get-together who hadn't tried it and I nearly threw up. Stay away from !hat at all costs!!!

~Manly

Posted Jul 9, '14 at 6:32pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

887 posts

Why would anyone buy this potted meat product is what I would like to know. Since you've tasted it, you or someone you know had to have had a reason to have bought it, unless it was just to try it.

Posted Jul 10, '14 at 4:38am

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

Canned Meat? I prefer Canned Heat.

Posted Jul 10, '14 at 4:56am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

Why would anyone buy this potted meat product is what I would like to know.

It could be one product that exists for the sheer novelty of tasting it... I know from this site, from one thread in particular, that there are a plethora of foods that can be found around the world that exist on this concept!

@Ernie15
Even when it's in your heels? =P

Reply to This Thread is Currently about: TV-Shows

You must be logged in to post a reply!