ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 3984903
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

This brings me to another point.
We need some active forumers who can also be potential mods.
Why is it that when users get modded, they become less active?

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Never Ending Story. Look it up in the AMW.

But don't look up the aftermath, Alt gets no award for that XD

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

That bad? How long ago was this NES? Because I don't remember it, and I have been haunting the AMW for a while now...

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

A long time ago. I was probably 11 when it started XD you can tell from my poor writing style.

Use the AG forum search.

samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

I suppose we'll be able to ask knight then in a short while.

Also some of the more active people are people I really like but really shouldn't be mods.
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

How can you be so sure of that? I do agree he would probably make a good one though.

Also some of the more active people are people I really like but really shouldn't be mods.

*hides head in shame*
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

A long time ago. I was probably 11 when it started XD

Oh ho, we have a little rule breaker on our hands! lol

Because usually the mods are responsible adults that have lives out of AG, and they have a lot more work on their plate i.e. less time to chat. I think our mods are fairly active for the most part though.
samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

How can you be so sure of that? I do agree he would probably make a good one though.

I have my reasons =P (creeping works out well sometime)

*hides head in shame*

I said users I like ;]
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I'll shoot myself.

Oh ho, we have a little rule breaker on our hands! lol

Gimme a break, I'm 13 in November >.>

Because usually the mods are responsible adults that have lives out of AG, and they have a lot more work on their plate i.e. less time to chat. I think our mods are fairly active for the most part though.

Several are teenagers >.>

I said users I like ;]

... Burnt.
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

I'm 17 in November! wewt! That's adulthood in Texas!
[quote] I said users I like ;]

... Burnt.[/quote]
rawr

Does anyone actually keep track of how many posts you make a day, or anything like that?
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

And you're still breaking the rules this is priceless! I honestly don't care as long as you're not an obnoxious little troll as most thirteen years olds I've seen happen to be.

I was going by maturity level, how much of teen does 'teen' mean? All the mods I've meet act like responsible adults for the most part.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

And you're still breaking the rules this is priceless! I honestly don't care as long as you're not an obnoxious little troll as most thirteen years olds I've seen happen to be.

I couldn't possibly be that. I'm not 13 yet :P Nah I generally reckon I'm responsible enough here, except some posts in the NES that I've made are pretty much the reason I want the edit button >.>

I was going by maturity level, how much of teen does 'teen' mean? All the mods I've meet act like responsible adults for the most part.

That's true, but the years they have been living on Earth are often under 20. Estel is the only example off the top of my head because I'm pretty sure Zoph would be 20 by now XD, but there are more.
samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

I'll shoot myself.

Better be loading the gun.

Not Strop, Cen, or Zoph...

I'm 17 in November! wewt! That's adulthood in Texas!

Haha; Texas.

rawr

I love you too.

Does anyone actually keep track of how many posts you make a day, or anything like that?

50-100 on a general day.
samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

That is a dubious and reckless thing to say.

Oh whatever I have a piece of evidence that makes me think I'm kind of right.

Also for the record I remember when you were new here =P
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Also, the only teen I can think of who is a mod is Estel, and he's turning 20 soon.

I really didn't consider that because as far as I know, most places consider people legal adults by the age of 18 if not before.
Showing 76-90 of 9738