ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 3999822
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Oh whatever I have a piece of evidence that makes me think I'm kind of right.

SAUCE!! We need sauce, man, show us where you got that info.
Haha; Texas.

What's that supposed to mean? I hate it here, but I much prefer it to somewhere else.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

As for the record, I remember when I wanted to be mod. Then I woke up.

What does that mean? Being a mod can't possibly be that horrible?
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Didn't you get like 600 posts in 24 hours because you are sick, and stayed up for 24 hours?

No, it was 400.

Alt gets an award for the NES though XD

The NES is the best thread in AG.

The Aftermath . . . well, it was good for the first 10 pages.

And you're still breaking the rules this is priceless! I honestly don't care as long as you're not an obnoxious little troll as most thirteen years olds I've seen happen to be.

I joined this site two months after I turned twelve. I am now thirteen and a half~
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

I joined this site two months after I turned twelve. I am now thirteen and a half~

Why should I even care? It's none of my business I just think it's hilarious.
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

What does that mean? Being a mod can't possibly be that horrible?

Nobody said it was horrible, he probably just realized all of the work that mods actually do, opposed to having purty blue text and immediate respect (most of the time, at least).
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Nobody said it was horrible, he probably just realized all of the work that mods actually do, opposed to having purty blue text and immediate respect

That was pretty obvious wasn't it? There's been day where I've gone to say something to strop and his comments is filled with people reporting threads and talking about little problems. But it's a job like any other and it's going to involve work, you can't just expect to sit back and relax.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Yeah I do like the blue text, and not poor gantic I always forget about him.

Anyway the evidence is currently unable to be accessed but I saw it, for real.

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Anyway the evidence is currently unable to be accessed but I saw it, for real.

Pics or it didn't happen... Or you could just actually tell us what you saw.
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I see Orion everywhere. Knight_34 seems to be around a lot, and vinster as well. I have only recently joined the community area, although I've been a member for over 2 years. I'm trying to spend more time around here and get to know people better, so hopefully I'll be a relatively common sight on the forums as well.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I've loaded my gun Samy. Evidence or I get a shock sometime in the future and have to shoot myself.

[quote]It's not horrible, it's work[/quote

Work is horrible. Now I have to go hang the washing. Sh*t easy job, but I won't be back for an hour due to all my complaining about how horrible work is. LET ME ENJOY MY HOLIDAYS D:

I think some people, maybe armoured warriors with 34 in their name try a little hard to be admin'd.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I missed most of everything. Just finished my last day of school for this term.

As for the comments that I would am going to be modded, if I ever was to be, now wouldn't be a good time.

Knight is very good at disguising spam in my opinion XD.

Oh, you sure are the observant one.

Yes Alt, but you are very special. You aren't like others of your age, when it comes to idiocy and boastfulness. Thus you are the exception.

Does anyone actually keep track of how many posts you make a day, or anything like that?

I do that for every five days. Every day seems like overkill to me.

My personal opinion is that the NES was awesome. Anyone who wasn't there to know it, or even enjoy it, well you sure missed out on something. The Aftermath just lost it, by the way.

Mods.

Let me review what I have in my head. None of the moderators are under eighteen. I am very sure of that.

That bad? How long ago was this NES?

From the second quarter of 2009 up until a few months later.

And you're still breaking the rules this is priceless! I honestly don't care as long as you're not an obnoxious little troll as most thirteen years olds I've seen happen to be.

Give people a break. Funnily, the moderators and Carlie actually have let a few people bypass this rule. Yes, that includes Alt.

I've loaded my gun Samy. Evidence or I get a shock sometime in the future and have to shoot myself.

Lol.

Firetail used to be the most active forummer of recent times, though he went off a few months ago. Er, I might be the most active. I have gotten around 4k posts since I came back in February. Eh, I just don't know.

I nominate Orion. The other regulars aren't just as active these days.

We need some active forumers who can also be potential mods.
Why is it that when users get modded, they become less active?

I agree, but I don't think there are any potential mods. Either that or someone is hiding.

400 posts in a day is a lot.

Being a moderator isn't horrible, but it isn't fun. It has its ups and downs of course. Not that I was ever a moderator.

I believe I have the highest ever for a knight. If not, in a very long while.

You do. I only have 1k when I was a knight. That was a high amount for my rank back then. Now, there are quite a number of people who have more than that.

I think some people, maybe armoured warriors with 34 in their name try a little hard to be admin'd.

Whoever wrote that doesn't imply thing well.
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Why is it that when users get modded, they become less active?

Usually as a mod you end up spending much of your time monitoring threads and activities and this detracts from whatever time you may have to participate in conversations. Also many people feel that when they become a moderator or administrator that they need to withdraw from some of the more controversial debates in order to keep from alienating people and also to avoid saying anything that may be twisted to show bias of some form. I had to do this on several sites where I used to moderate and many of my friends complained that I was not as active or vocal as I was before, but these are a few of the reasons that some mods appear that way.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Not only that, the people who are moderators are adults who have lives. Take for example Strop, he's working his way to become a medical professional.

I do agree with you Walker.

Mods here though didn't really withdraw from debate once they got modded.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

-has been watching knight since he got back from his hiatus. So knight.

The activest I've been was like December of '08 toJanuary of 2009. Gained like thousands posts those months. Now I just sit and watch, partially because I'm unable to hold onto a working computer for more than a month or two.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Strop still takes part rarely when he has the time, but on AG I've seen mods post in the more controversial topics to. Usually with information that enlightens the rest of us.

Showing 91-105 of 9738