ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 3984858
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

@Graham

I was like that for some time. Started out here in February 2009, went out for hiatus at the start of May. Returned in mid-July, went out on another hiatus at the very beginning of September. Then I finally came back February, five months ago.

@Kyouzou

Strop used to be an active debater in the WEPR. It was a good time to debate on AG, during late 2008. I guess his real life suddenly became much busier.

-has been watching knight since he got back from his hiatus. So knight.

I've been watching too.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Gol dang. all of you guys are active. I don't have the posts, but you do see me around alot, right?

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Yes, we do see you around here MoonFairy.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I've really seen Knight a lot in the past few weeks.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Yes.

I did expect a lot of people to mention me.

*hides away*

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I see you shoot down a bunch of newbies and suggestions all the time knight lol.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I'm not the only one doing that and I sure am not the harshest.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

That's true, but the years they have been living on Earth are often under 20. Estel is the only example off the top of my head because I'm pretty sure Zoph would be 20 by now XD, but there are more.
I turned 20 in April. I think I once counted that Cen is 222 days older than I am...

Why is it that when users get modded, they become less active?
I think it's really more that you notice it immediately when a mod goes away for a while, because everyone knows them.
Also, the slight burn-out. Can only delete so much spam before you go "eff this" and take a break. Some for a week, others... Well, it's been several months since I last bothered with the game comments. And I wasn't even ever really enthusiastic about it.

... Is it just me, or is this thread way off topic by now?
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Nope, your right, it's off-topic haha, how it got there I don't know.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I dunno. A few posts and it's already off-topic?
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Knight is the most active (i think)

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I'm not really that interested to see this thread get back "on-topic", mind you. I don't think the original topic is all that interesting. Besides, now you guys are asking questions about us so I guess we should answer them:

Strop used to be an active debater in the WEPR. It was a good time to debate on AG, during late 2008. I guess his real life suddenly became much busier.

This is correct, and will continue to be increasingly so. I just finished my last exam today (but still have 3 job interviews next week). Paradoxically, I become more active when exams come around, because I pretty much don't have a life for several weeks and go a little crazy.

Nowadays I usually post on the WEPR only if I see a glaring error or a particularly worrying/interesting post, which probably makes me look a lot more serious than I am.

I suggest that the most active user is currently Gantic. Gantic just works in ways you usually never see, but that guy is a total mod-machine.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Ah. It seems Gantic isn't too active. Then again, maybe that's because all the mods aren't too active and Gantic's relatively more active. Relatively.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Depends on how you define active. If you don't think Gantic is quite active, I'm gonna assume you mean "active as in posts a lot".

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

No. I just don't see him around much recently. Or is that because he is either lurking or not on the forums at all?

Showing 106-120 of 9738