ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 3984171
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I know why vinster has a lot of posts.
He posts every other post.

Anyways...people seem to think the most active forumers are those who have the most post count ratio to their AP.

T.T

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

[quote]I think its savings and me. we go all night long on this site![quote]
The question is not who stays on the longest, it's about who post the most unspammy forum posts, and who has the most post in a short amount of time. Neither me or you are passed the 200 post mark. So we aren't considered in the top 10, maybe the top 100, but that's only because the rest of the accounts are ghosties! Hahaha

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

it's about who post the most unspammy forum posts

and who has the most post in a short amount of time

Those two are usually contradictory.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I know why vinster has a lot of posts.
He posts every other post.

Huh? I didn't get that...You mean like, I post in the thread and then if it keeps on going I quote other people's post and reply to them?
The question is not who stays on the longest, it's about who post the most unspammy forum posts, and who has the most post in a short amount of time. Neither me or you are passed the 200 post mark. So we aren't considered in the top 10, maybe the top 100, but that's only because the rest of the accounts are ghosties! Hahaha

Yes, like a said before. It's not just that you have a large or decent amount of posts. It's how solid, and constructive they are. They also, have to have substance. Not just a stupid long post. That is how Orion and Knight get their reputation.
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Yes, like a said before. It's not just that you have a large or decent amount of posts. It's how solid, and constructive they are. They also, have to have substance. Not just a stupid long post. That is how Orion and Knight get their reputation.

Exactly. So we got another couple of months to go haha that is if I don't get off for the next couple of months, and we give up our social lifes, oh wait we have accounts on a Flash Games site, we don't have social lifes XD JK Hahaha
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Heh. Don't worry about it. I mean you don't have to worry about it. Just go with the flow and keep posting. We were newbies at the earlier time too.

I just also want to point out that join the culbs like the ZSC (Zombie Survival Club) or BSC (Battle Strategy club), require long and constructive posts. Like someone gives you a scenario. You have to use your brain and then, post a strategy to get out of the situation or win the war or battle. But not just a strategy and "detailed" strategy.

I am a member of the BSC right now for your information. =D

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Huh? I didn't get that...You mean like, I post in the thread and then if it keeps on going I quote other people's post and reply to them?

It's exactly as I put it: You post every other post.

I just also want to point out that join the culbs like the ZSC (Zombie Survival Club) or BSC (Battle Strategy club), require long and constructive posts. Like someone gives you a scenario. You have to use your brain and then, post a strategy to get out of the situation or win the war or battle. But not just a strategy and "detailed" strategy.

If you want to see long, constructive posts, visit the World Events and Politics section.
CelticWarri0r
CelticWarri0r
7 posts
Nomad

WEPR is probably the longest posts ever o.O

jabello11
jabello11
721 posts
Nomad

You Celtic do not have a good amount of posts. and i agree with firetail vinster does post after everyone elses posts.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

If you want to see long, constructive posts, visit the World Events and Politics section.

I already know that, heh....I kinda meant the tavern ones with long posts. But the WEPR has quite an amount of flamers.
i agree with firetail vinster does post after everyone elses posts.

Orly, OMG you're so right! NOT, I don't post after EVERYONE, only most. Get your facts right. -_-
Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

WEPR is hilarious

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

WEPR is hilarious

I bet, I haven't been there yet.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

WEPR is full of random debates and stuff, but the mood is more often serious than hilarious.

If you're looking for hilarious, go to youtube or something.

We should compose a list of who is most active in each section.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

That is how Orion and Knight get their reputation.

Holy crap I have a reputation? Yay!

Anyways, I'm sort of surprised everyone seems to be picking me. I'm not on as much as it seems. xD
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Anyways, I'm sort of surprised everyone seems to be picking me. I'm not on as much as it seems. xD

Even though, you aren't on that much. People kinda count how much your posts count on your overall AP. Heh...And your posts have substance. They are solid and well-written, I mean well-"typed"...
Showing 46-60 of 9738