ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 3983511
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I think I hit 2,400 before I went to wood lord. Around then was when my feather hat was bestowed.

I am in the top 10 for most forum posts on the site though, so I think I have the authority to say me >_>

samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

I think I mentioned that a while back; and you really haven't been that much lately soooo.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Oh wow, I forgot all about Alt...Sorry Alt. So, now my picks are Knight, Orion, and Alt...-_-

Didn't you get like 600 posts in 24 hours because you are sick, and stayed up for 24 hours?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I think I hit 2,400 before I went to wood lord. Around then was when my feather hat was bestowed.

I am in the top 10 for most forum posts on the site though, so I think I have the authority to say me >_>

So much for being on at 6:45 >.>

I think I mentioned that a while back; and you really haven't been that much lately soooo.

He still has more posts than you
samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

He still has more posts than you

I know this =P

Didn't you get like 600 posts in 24 hours because you are sick, and stayed up for 24 hours?

??
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

What the heck? For a second there I thought I double posted. But it was Penguin Samy. I was talking to Alt though, heh...

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

What the heck? For a second there I thought I double posted. But it was Penguin Samy.

Failure?

That's 2.4 posts a minute. I think.

Holy heck. Is that even possible?
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

That's 2.4 posts a minute. I think.

Or maybe it wasn't 600, 400 maybe 300? I don't recall. -_-
Failure?

We both have the same armatars?
samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

No 2 posts per minutes would be and that's...uhm 2880 posts =P

So alt has urban legends and you can find firetail in the google search help box...
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

No 2 posts per minutes would be and that's...uhm 2880 posts =P

Ohh, I fail at math. lol. It would be about .44 posts per minute. Or something like that.

you can find firetail in the google search help box...

Haha, I've noticed that.
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

We should compose a list of who is most active in each section.

We should we would get totally different responses because people have different taste in conversation.
jabello11
jabello11
721 posts
Nomad

Like savings Here likes the tavern and I like forum games

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

well Saving has been active in the AMW forum. And I see him in the tavern quite a bit. Lately though I've seen people that haven't been on in a while again, i.e. DDX

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

The tavern would of been mine once. Now, I'm just a drunk who sits in the corner...

Knight is very good at disguising spam in my opinion XD. Well, I haven't been online enough lately to make any judgement on this >.< and I'm not saying Orion because I don't know when he became active.

Alt gets an award for the NES though XD

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

NES? What am I missing here? Orions' always been active, just in a myriad of forums so he's hard to track.

Showing 61-75 of 9738