19,843 posts

On 7/11/10.

Posted Jul 3, '10 at 12:46pm

KnockoutSloth

KnockoutSloth

928 posts

Name: Casey
Alliance: Kitty
Misc. Info:Gray with a scar running down his left eye, his girfriend he met when he was 13 and is still dating today (lolz girlfriend history)
Level: 1
Special Powers: N/A
Weapon: Metal Poker
Inventory: Banana Peel x 2
Money: N/A
Perks: Nutritious(+30% Stamina)

use the magical bannana peel to slip it out or something XP

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 4:07am

rustygooga

rustygooga

14 posts

here is my resume:
Name:Mr.banana
alliance:feline
misc. info:i am a bit shorter than the average male, i have black hair that grows crazily, i am a really friendly and funny guy but sometimes i can be annoying and one thing about me everyone should know is that i loooooove singing.
Level:1
experiance: 0/10
special powers: N/A
Weapons: metal poker
inventory: N/A
Money:N/a
Perks:N/A
I would dress up as a lady dog (if they are all males) then go up to them, when they are lured to me i would act like i would hug them but when i am about to hug them BAM i eject my claws of fury and scratch them to death, i would save the last one in a cage so every day i would come up to the starving and thirsty puppydevil and cut of one of their toes, then ears, then bits of tail, until all that is left of the puppydevil is its organs.

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 1:58pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,488 posts

Even though this RPG is a nice game with fun setup, it will be locked untill someone wants to take the role of thread keeper. Otherwise this thread is likely to become a spammed one...
Please notify me on my profile if you want to run this thread and I will unlock it again. ;)