ForumsForum GamesPoke Some Puppies RPG - The Weirdest One Ever

103 13894
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Okay, so I just randomly came up with this idea that everyone should bring spears, fire pokers or thunder pokers and poke some puppies! And I decided to bring it to the whole world to see! (Well, exaggeration)

Unfortunately, this RPG is INVITE ONLY. However, you can post a RESUME here on why you think you should be INVITED, and I'll take that into consideration and possibly send you an invitation.

Anyways, this RPG will take into account styles of action, adventure, lame jokes, poking puppies, kitty's revenge and pHac's 3rd girlfriend. It will have RPG elements, action elements, random dog guts everywhere elements (I SWEAR, ITS NOT ANIMAL ABUSE)

Interested? No? Well, here's the character sheet anyways:

Name:
AllianceKitten, Kitty, Cat or Feline)
Misc. InfoAppearance, personality, history, girlfriend's history, etc.)
Level: 1
Special Powers: N/A
WeaponBlunted Spear, Metal Poker, or Twig)
Inventory: N/A
Money: N/A
Perks: N/A

A few rules:
1) Invite only, or resume
2) No modding
3) Only considerate posts
4) No talking about politics
5) Have fun

Now if only we could have this edit option....

• 103 Replies
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Name: Yttikgnol
Alliance:Kitty
Misc. Info: White and creme colored kitty with dark gray swirls all over his body and random brown splotches. Is patient for a kitty, but not quite as patient as older cats, loves to help people but will only do so if convenient. Was the runt of the litter, dejected at birth, raised by a family of puppies who later tried to eat him. He wants revenge.
EXP: 0/10
Weapon: Blunted Spear

I feel around the hole, trying to get a sense of it's dimensions.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Name:Pineapple King
Alliance:Cat
Misc. Info:Well I like to consider myself tall though some may argue it. My hair is a vivid shade of blue. I like to play forum games as long as no bananas are involved. I am right now playing timemu just to listen to the music.
Level:1
Exp:0/10
Special Powers:N/A
Weapons: Twig
Inventoryiece of a metal pipe

You don't know how to identify plants.

Name: Casey
Alliance: Kitty
Misc. Info:Gray with a scar running down his left eye, his girfriend he met when he was 13 and is still dating today (lolz girlfriend history)
Weapon: Metal Poker
Inventory: Banana x 2

ERROR: Luck Potion not found
JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

Name: JJ
Misc. Info:Im a pure jet (glossy black) cat that enjoys playing with balls of string and scratching/biting/poking random people. No one knows my past besides that I have a deep hatred for dogs, cause Im mysterious like that and my girlfriend history is also unknown.
EXP.: 0/10
Weapon:Blunted spear

First of all: wtf, its a dull spear, but oh well

I lift up my spear and spin it in small, controlled, circles then suddenly flick the tip towards them hopefully throwing the bag at them. (centrifugal force ftw)

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Misc. Info:Well I like to consider myself tall though some may argue it. My hair is a vivid shade of blue. I like to play forum games as long as no bananas are involved. I am right now playing timemu just to listen to the music.
Weapons: Twig
Inventoryiece of a metal pipe
Okay then I sharpen the twig with my claws and look around for more to use as darts.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Misc. Info: White and creme colored kitty with dark gray swirls all over his body and random brown splotches. Is patient for a kitty, but not quite as patient as older cats, loves to help people but will only do so if convenient. Was the runt of the litter, dejected at birth, raised by a family of puppies who later tried to eat him. He wants revenge.

It takes you a few moments to realize that the hole is wide, but it's only an inch deep.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Misc. Info:Im a pure jet (glossy black) cat that enjoys playing with balls of string and scratching/biting/poking random people. No one knows my past besides that I have a deep hatred for dogs, cause Im mysterious like that and my girlfriend history is also unknown.

First of all: Crappy fabric
Unfortunately, you also let go of the spear at the same time, the spear and bag travels at the man chasing you and with huge velocity he dodges to the side, but the spear goes straight into the campfire.

It explodes.
Everyone is thrown onto the ground.

Misc. Info:Gray with a scar running down his left eye, his girfriend he met when he was 13 and is still dating today (lolz girlfriend history)
Inventory: Banana x 2

You walk away and also happen to fall into the hole.

Weapons: N/A
Inventory: piece of a metal pipe, crystal

You sharpen the twig and discover something inside.

-1 Twig
+1 Crystal

(UPDATED CHARACTER SHEET)
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Okay is it a magic crystal?

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Climb up a tree and try to get my whereabouts.

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

lol random spear explosion, nice touch =D

I take anything I can and run away

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Considering it's floating, probably.

You don't know where you are. The campfire has been exhausted and is now only smoke. All you can see is the moon and it's illumination.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I try to tap into the crystals powers by hitting it with my pipe.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Inventory: Banana Peel x 2
Perks: Nutritious(+30% Stamina)

You eat the bananas and choke on them /sarcasm
And btw, you have no idea that the other cat came this way, or that he fell into the hole, etc.
You chew on the bananas and decide they taste good. You gained the perk, nutritious!

-2 bananas
+2 banana peels

(UPDATE PROFILE)

You are too dazed by the explosion to move.
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Climb down and wander in the opposite direction I was coming from, hoping I can find somewhere to sleep before it gets too early.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Weapons: Shining Pipe

You tap the crystal with the metal pipe. The crystal suddenly disappears, but the pipe suddenly becomes whole again and grows with a faint light.

(UPDATE CHARACTER SHEET)
(btw, have you done anything to the campers at all xD)
JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

I lay there and try to take deep breaths until I can move, then do what i previously said.

Showing 31-45 of 103