ForumsForum GamesPoke Some Puppies RPG - The Weirdest One Ever

103 13865
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Okay, so I just randomly came up with this idea that everyone should bring spears, fire pokers or thunder pokers and poke some puppies! And I decided to bring it to the whole world to see! (Well, exaggeration)

Unfortunately, this RPG is INVITE ONLY. However, you can post a RESUME here on why you think you should be INVITED, and I'll take that into consideration and possibly send you an invitation.

Anyways, this RPG will take into account styles of action, adventure, lame jokes, poking puppies, kitty's revenge and pHac's 3rd girlfriend. It will have RPG elements, action elements, random dog guts everywhere elements (I SWEAR, ITS NOT ANIMAL ABUSE)

Interested? No? Well, here's the character sheet anyways:

Name:
AllianceKitten, Kitty, Cat or Feline)
Misc. InfoAppearance, personality, history, girlfriend's history, etc.)
Level: 1
Special Powers: N/A
WeaponBlunted Spear, Metal Poker, or Twig)
Inventory: N/A
Money: N/A
Perks: N/A

A few rules:
1) Invite only, or resume
2) No modding
3) Only considerate posts
4) No talking about politics
5) Have fun

Now if only we could have this edit option....

• 103 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Name:Pineapple King
Alliance:Cat
Misc. Info:Well I like to consider myself tall though some may argue it. My hair is a vivid shade of blue. I like to play forum games as long as no bananas are involved. I am right now playing timemu just to listen to the music.
Level:1
Exp:0/10
Special Powers:N/A
Weapons: Shining Pipe

For some reason the shining pipe just goes right through their bodies, to your astonishment.

Name: JJ
Misc. Info:Im a pure jet (glossy black) cat that enjoys playing with balls of string and scratching/biting/poking random people. No one knows my past besides that I have a deep hatred for dogs, cause Im mysterious like that and my girlfriend history is also unknown.
EXP.: 0/10
Weapon:Blunted spear
Inventory: Plastic Knife, rubber band, apple core
Perks: Content(+10% confidence)

You don't know why, but you want to keep this apple core. You don't find anything interesting, however. You feel full and refreshed, and the sun is just coming out. It's a new day!

+Perk

(UPDATE CHARACTER LIST)

Name: Yttikgnol
Alliance:Kitty
Misc. Info: White and creme colored kitty with dark gray swirls all over his body and random brown splotches. Is patient for a kitty, but not quite as patient as older cats, loves to help people but will only do so if convenient. Was the runt of the litter, dejected at birth, raised by a family of puppies who later tried to eat him. He wants revenge.
EXP: 0/10
Weapon: Blunted Spear

It's made of mud.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Misc. Info:Well I like to consider myself tall though some may argue it. My hair is a vivid shade of blue. I like to play forum games as long as no bananas are involved. I am right now playing timemu just to listen to the music.
I scavenge around for anything usable while muttering about stupid shing no good pipes.

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

Misc. Info:Im a pure jet (glossy black) cat that enjoys playing with balls of string and scratching/biting/poking random people. No one knows my past besides that I have a deep hatred for dogs, cause Im mysterious like that and my girlfriend history is also unknown.

I head towards the nearest sign of life.

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Misc. Info: White and creme colored kitty with dark gray swirls all over his body and random brown splotches. Is patient for a kitty, but not quite as patient as older cats, loves to help people but will only do so if convenient. Was the runt of the litter, dejected at birth, raised by a family of puppies who later tried to eat him. He wants revenge.

Start randomly digging around in the large chamber, looking for anything that can help me get out.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

There's been an explosion.
You find nothing.

You look at a tree.

When your claw touches the mud, it gets stuck. Instantly.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I guess I look around for some shelter to spend the night in.

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Try not to panic and use my spear to try and wedge my claw out of the mud.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Casey
Alliance: Kitty
Misc. Info:Gray with a scar running down his left eye, his girfriend he met when he was 13 and is still dating today (lolz girlfriend history)
Weapon: Metal Poker
Inventory: Banana Peel x 2
Perks: Nutritious(+30% Stamina)

You walk around and fall into a hole.

You spot a hole, and a tree.

Both your claws are wedged in the mud.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Decide to spend the night in a tree.

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

I head towards the tree and investigate it. I even pull some of the bark off of it to see whats underneath.

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Start yelling for help.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Casey
Alliance: Kitty
Misc. Info:Gray with a scar running down his left eye, his girfriend he met when he was 13 and is still dating today (lolz girlfriend history)
Weapon: Metal Poker
Inventory: Banana Peel x 2
Perks: Nutritious(+30% Stamina)

You attempt to get out, but one of your legs get stuck in the hole and you can't pull it out.

You soon wake up, refreshed but hungry and thirsty.

The tree is thick and sturdy. The bark refuses to come off.

Unfortunately, your yelling causes the chamber to cave in.
JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

I attempt to climb the tree and look for some birds or something to eat or maybe befriend?

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Uhh... what am I supposed to do now? Wait for someone to rescue me?

I try to crawl my way through all of the mud, hoping I don't suffocate.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

You climb the tree and see a bird nest with 3 eggs in it. There is no bird nearby.
Showing 61-75 of 103