ForumsForum GamesPoke Some Puppies RPG - The Weirdest One Ever

103 13913
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Okay, so I just randomly came up with this idea that everyone should bring spears, fire pokers or thunder pokers and poke some puppies! And I decided to bring it to the whole world to see! (Well, exaggeration)

Unfortunately, this RPG is INVITE ONLY. However, you can post a RESUME here on why you think you should be INVITED, and I'll take that into consideration and possibly send you an invitation.

Anyways, this RPG will take into account styles of action, adventure, lame jokes, poking puppies, kitty's revenge and pHac's 3rd girlfriend. It will have RPG elements, action elements, random dog guts everywhere elements (I SWEAR, ITS NOT ANIMAL ABUSE)

Interested? No? Well, here's the character sheet anyways:

Name:
AllianceKitten, Kitty, Cat or Feline)
Misc. InfoAppearance, personality, history, girlfriend's history, etc.)
Level: 1
Special Powers: N/A
WeaponBlunted Spear, Metal Poker, or Twig)
Inventory: N/A
Money: N/A
Perks: N/A

A few rules:
1) Invite only, or resume
2) No modding
3) Only considerate posts
4) No talking about politics
5) Have fun

Now if only we could have this edit option....

• 103 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Yttikgnol
Alliance:Kitty
Misc. Info: White and creme colored kitty with dark gray swirls all over his body and random brown splotches. Is patient for a kitty, but not quite as patient as older cats, loves to help people but will only do so if convenient. Was the runt of the litter, dejected at birth, raised by a family of puppies who later tried to eat him. He wants revenge.
EXP: 0/10
Weapon: Blunted Spear

You walk a few meters and fall into another hole.

Name: Casey
Alliance: Kitty
Misc. Info:Gray with a scar running down his left eye, his girfriend he met when he was 13 and is still dating today (lolz girlfriend history)
Weapon: Metal Poker
Inventory: Banana Peel x 2
Perks: Nutritious(+30% Stamina)

You don't find him there, but you see cat footprints leading away.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Name:Pineapple King
Alliance:Cat
Misc. Info:Well I like to consider myself tall though some may argue it. My hair is a vivid shade of blue. I like to play forum games as long as no bananas are involved. I am right now playing timemu just to listen to the music.
Level:1
Exp:0/10
Special Powers:N/A
Weapons: Shining Pipe
I train with my shining pipe to learn to fight with it.
(After seeing what happened to the others I decided to prepare before attacking with a twig.)

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Name: JJ
Misc. Info:Im a pure jet (glossy black) cat that enjoys playing with balls of string and scratching/biting/poking random people. No one knows my past besides that I have a deep hatred for dogs, cause Im mysterious like that and my girlfriend history is also unknown.
EXP.: 0/10
Weapon:Blunted spear

Because you were farther from the explosion than they were, you regain posture quicker.

Most of the bags have been decimated by the blast, but you grab one in relatively good shape and run.
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Misc. Info: White and creme colored kitty with dark gray swirls all over his body and random brown splotches. Is patient for a kitty, but not quite as patient as older cats, loves to help people but will only do so if convenient. Was the runt of the litter, dejected at birth, raised by a family of puppies who later tried to eat him. He wants revenge.

Try and find the dimensions of THIS hole too, if it's deep enough that I'm safe, I'll spend the rest of the night here.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Misc. Info:Gray with a scar running down his left eye, his girfriend he met when he was 13 and is still dating today (lolz girlfriend history)

The footprints lead you to a tree.

Misc. Info:Well I like to consider myself tall though some may argue it. My hair is a vivid shade of blue. I like to play forum games as long as no bananas are involved. I am right now playing timemu just to listen to the music.

The pipe moves smoothly as if you were born to use one.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Okay I sneak back to the campsite to see what is happening.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

The hole seems to lead farther down.

A few hours later, you wake with the sun in your face.

You see unconscious puppies and humans and explosion traces on the ground. The campfire has disappeared.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I decide to kill them while they lie unconcious.

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

Misc. Info:Im a pure jet (glossy black) cat that enjoys playing with balls of string and scratching/biting/poking random people. No one knows my past besides that I have a deep hatred for dogs, cause Im mysterious like that and my girlfriend history is also unknown.

I find a good hole to hide in (there seems to be a lot) and examine my bag

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Carefully follow the hole down.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

What method?

ERROR: Center does not exist

Inventory: Plastic Knife, rubber band, apple

Bag Contents: One plastic knife, one rubber band and one apple

(CHARACTER SHEET UPDATED)
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

You try to, but you trip and you tumble head over heels down the hole until you fall into a larger chamber.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Probably general bludgeoning and maybe shining pipe does something neat when you smack things with it.

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

Inventory: Plastic Knife, rubber band, apple

I use the knife to cut up the apple (I wanna keep the core/ center) and eat it when i get hungry as I walk around looking for anything interesting.

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Examine the chamber, of course.

Showing 46-60 of 103