ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMy attempt of a story..

24 5693
Joey6855
Joey6855
197 posts
Nomad

To all of the readers of this. I'm aware of the fact that this isn't a masterpiece but please don't bash my first attempt at this. I just wrote it a few minutes ago. So please if you would provide nice, constructive replies. I hope one of you enjoy this.

Prologue

The two guards passed each other in the hallway, nodding as the went their separate patrols. 15 minutes had passed when they were supposed to pass again only one guard turned down the hall. He raised his AK and quietly walked down the hall, he saw a shadow, silently creeping behind a crate. Then as he approached the crate a hand slipped down and covered his mouth and he felt the cold steel of a blade at his throat. And from the shadow he previously seen emerged a man in a full black combat suit, night-vision goggles, and a balaclava. The man reached out taking the mans AK and laying it down without the slightest clink.
The man then pulled his own blade and spun the guard around only to see another man,dressed the same, drop from a overhead pipe. The men lead the guard to a empty room and tied him to a chair. They spoke in muffled voices.
âHow would you go by shutting down this factory?â
The guard sat in silence only to be punched in the jaw by the second man.
âI believe I asked how to shut down the factory. Where are the fuel lines for the machines?â
âI..I..I do not know. Please don't hurt me!â
âWell a guard like you must know something, so tell me before my friend here cleans out your intestines.â
âUm..the bomb..it was picked up today by these group of men. The buyer, he was bald and had a southern American accent.â
The second man now speaking, âWhat was the bomb for?â
âIt...it was for a assassination plot.â
âA assassination of who?â
âThe president of the United States.â
âJohn, we got what we need. Have fun killing him.â

The first man leaves the room pulling of his goggles and balaclava. The guards screams can be heard followed by the muffled sound of a suppressed handgun being fired. Then nothing but silence.

• 24 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 24