ForumsGame Walkthroughslast stand 2 help

21 14843
hajsoke
hajsoke
16 posts
Nomad

hi guys,if u need any help bout last stand 2 (where are wepons or which towns is easiest to beat) yust tell me ill do my best to ansver it.thank you.

• 21 Replies
hajsoke
hajsoke
16 posts
Nomad

also if u have any help and u want to share it u can write it here. :-)

now im gonna tell u which wepons can be found in which town.

GLENDALE:

357.REVOLVER-Two (2) head shots will put down a zombie, useful in the early stages, pass it on to a survivor upon find a better weapon.

CHAINSAW-Highly recommended to use as secondary weapon throughout the rest of the game upon finding it.

Use it against zombies who are already up close and banging on the barricade. Move cursor upwards to aim at their head for faster kills.

WHISTLER S GROVE:

COMPOUND BOW-Very fast reload, two (2) arrow shots to the head will take out a zombie. Useful until too many zombies rushes in at once.

SHOTGUN-Powerful but the extremely slow reloading makes this gun practically useless. Pass this weapon to a fellow survivor instead.

Although the Shotgun indeed packs a very powerful punch, has a wide spread, and holds 8 Shotgun shells in its chambers â" but you reload it one Shotgun shell at a time.

CLAYSBURG:

UZI-Holds the most bullets â" 50 rounds per magazine clip until you find the M249 Minime much later on. Recommend to hang on to this weapon until end game. The wide spread increases chance of scoring a head shot. Possible to put down zombies with 3-4 shots in skilled hands.

UMP 45-With only half the bullets holding capacity of the Uzi, it is very obvious that the Uzi is a better weapon, pass this sub par weapon to your survivor team mates until you can find better weapons to equip them with. It has better accuracy so it is good for head shots zombie kills. Use it until the Uzi is found.

Uzi or Ump 45? Definitely Uzi! 50 bullets per magazine for the win!

ASPENWOOD:

SAWN-OFF SHOTGUN-Much more powerful than the Shotgun, still as useless in the hands of the protagonist survivor. Again, pass it to a survivor team mate.

HUNTING RIFLE-A single shot to the head will put a zombie out of commission for good. Reloads after each shot. Extremely not useful when a horde of zombies rushes in.

The Hunting Rifle could be fun for a level or two (2) for putting down zombies in one shot, after that it is practically useless since zombies comes in hordes

JONESTOWN:

M4A1-Powerful assault rifle, fast rate of fire eats up bullets quickly so fire burst shots instead of holding down the trigger.

AK-47-More powerful than the M4A1, even faster rate of fire than the M4A1. Same drill, fire in bursts, aim for the head, if you spray, you better pray.

HAND GRENADES-The explosion is powerful, but the accuracy and reload time is horrible therefore it is highly recommended not to use this. Unless you are very interested in knowing how the game over screen looks like, then go ahead.

FORT TRAN:

M249 MINIME-Houses 200 bullet rounds per magazine clip so just spray away and watch the zombies dance.

Quite long reload time about 5 seconds so only reload when it appears safe.

RPG-Very powerful blast, fire it into a mob of zombie and watch them go splat. Slow reload after firing a shot, still acceptable though.

OK THATS IT. IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ASK ME.

PLS COMMENT I WANT TO HEAR YOUR OPINION. :-)

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Lolz thats such an easy game,I remembering playing years ago,but anyways heres a tip:Get out of the city with nothin in it as fast as possible!!

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I always died in that game. Seriously everyday I died. It didn't seem to slow me down much though.

hajsoke
hajsoke
16 posts
Nomad

here is a tip:always have chainsaw as second wepon and belive me:go to aspenwood couse it is small place with few houses and u will get out of there in 2 days

Bic96
Bic96
53 posts
Peasant

Just a question, how can I save my friends when the "runner-zombies" attack them?

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Okay I got the chainsaw. I searched the houses. Im still in the first place and nearly every day I end up eaten. What am I doing wrong?

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

What are you doing wrong well do you ever leave the town after you get enough supplies(it takes about 3-4 days worth) you should try and search houses with gun symbols on them the most,and if you find survivors make sure to equip them,with extra weapons you find.And always repair your barricade to full after a day(or almost) And use those traps too!XP

Another Tip: use ranged weapons when the zombies are not in front OF THE BARRICADE and once they start getting close change to chainsaw.because if you dont you are just letting the zombies build up kill them with chainsaws when they become a threat to the barricade!

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

i always give revolver sawn off hunting rifle and any spares to survivours and make sure i only repair when low and use all search points up

hajsoke
hajsoke
16 posts
Nomad

commander u dont do nothing wrong just use chainsaw and revolver(dont give revolver to survivor right away)give ur first gun to survivor use revolver from a distance and for zombies who are at barricade use chainsaw.

hajsoke
hajsoke
16 posts
Nomad

bic96 if u want to protect survivors kill zombies with wepons couse only zombies with wepons can kill survivors.

hajsoke
hajsoke
16 posts
Nomad

note:use hunting rifle it will save ur ass.
dont use shotgun
dont use m4
uzi and ump sucks dont go to claysburg
jonestown is hardest city so make sure u have as more surviviors and best wepons
ak47 or hunting rifle-belive me hunting rifle
go to fort tran if u want to have fun killing zombies with rpg
ppl say compound bow sucks,well it doesnt kill with compound bow then find hunting rifle and replace it
always have chainsaw as your backup wepon
mein best route:glendale-whistlers grove-aspenwood-jonastown-union city
get out of the citis when u get enough suplies
kill zombies that have wepons they can kill ur survivors
if zombies destroy baricade use chainsaw and ur survivors will escape (well thank u xD)
if survivors escape u wont lose them
try not to lose people in search parties
use traps

and enjoy the playing.game isnt too hard :-)

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

you cant really try not to lose survivors in search parties they come back alive or dead there is no way you can prevent that

hajsoke
hajsoke
16 posts
Nomad

i know but acctualy i never lose survivors in search parties

rocklee191
rocklee191
13 posts
Peasant

just relax and ull do just fine (even when they brake through the barriers

hajsoke
hajsoke