ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] earrings for men

59 22275
agmisabeast
agmisabeast
56 posts
Nomad

im 11 and i want my ears pierced so if you can help find me some cool earrings and a good place to go i would appreciate it sooo much! thank you!

• 59 Replies
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I don't think men are supposed to wear earings... Well... You must have your reasons.

KFK
KFK
1,052 posts
Nomad

Hmm...11....

And yeah I know some good earrings for men, if you like big diamonds...though they wont fit a eleven year old boy.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I don't think men are supposed to wear earings...
It can look quite nice, actually. Depending on the earring and the guy as well as the clothes he usually wear.
Also on which ear it gets attached to, as there's a "gay ear" - kinda ridiculous, but if you don't want anyone to think you're trying to send a signal, get the appropriate side pierced.

In my opinion, simple rings look better than studs or more "hangy" earrings on guys. Completely depends on what you want, though.
KFK
KFK
1,052 posts
Nomad

Girls have better advice than boys here I think though.
As Zophia just demonstrated.

It can look quite nice, actually. Depending on the earring and the guy as well as the clothes he usually wear.

I don't think men are supposed to wear earings...

I'm not "gay" or something, but earrings do look kinda good on guys and Zophia is right again...and it should be on the left ear (my advice).
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

I would consider,a 11 year old posting a forum about this.A BIT metrosexual,if you know what that means i guy that acts gay,but he is actually not gay,or you could just be full blood out gay!

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

A few lulzy comments here to someone who wondered which ear is "gay". It's a signal that's gone out of fashion, but particularly because you're that young, you may very well meet people who'll think it's worth making fun of if it's just the right ear.
Both ears is good too, though.

I would consider,a 11 year old posting a forum about this.A BIT metrosexual,if you know what that means i guy that acts gay,but he is actually not gay,or you could just be full blood out gay!
Actually, metrosexual is just a term used for guys who take excessively - good care of their looks. They can appear as a stereotypically effeminate gay, but don't necessarily do so.

Wanting an ear piercing is in no way a sign of being gay, though, unless the one who wants it sees it that way.
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

Ugh. I hate all earrings, be it for women or men. Those shiny little stubs of an earring, and those doorknocker earrings. They look terrible. I also hate necklaces. Bracelets and actual rings look nice, but necklaces and earrings are just wrong.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

About half the guys in my school wear these things. Personally I dont care for them but I doubt it will end any time soon. A little off topic but most of those guys have mohawks too.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

im 11 and i want my ears pierced so if you can help find me some cool earrings and a good place to go i would appreciate it sooo much! thank you!

Don't pierce your ear(s).

You'll regret it at some point.

I personally think that piercing ears for guys is a bit, how should I put it, homo. It's just weird.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Hm. Piercing your ears? At age 11? That's interesting. Both of them? Even more interesting? You seems so excited to do it. Well. I really don't know any good earrings or a place to get your ears pierced. But I don't really get along with guys that have earrings. Unless I've knew them for a long time.
Here's my advice, don't get earrings. There are some pros and cons. More cons I bet

WexMajor82
WexMajor82
1,026 posts
Nomad

Also on which ear it gets attached to, as there's a "gay ear"

The other, as we all know is the &quotirate ear".
So find an earring of gold, for paying your burial.
KFK
KFK
1,052 posts
Nomad

Some here think that its "homo" and "gay" piercing your ears...
Have you ever told a rapper that they are gay? Cause most off male rappers have there ears pierced. That is usual cause it's a part off there style....

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Don't pierce your ear(s).

You'll regret it at some point.
It doesn't really matter with normal piercings in the ear lobe, unless they get infected they'll be pretty much invisible.

There are some pros and cons. More cons I bet
Depends entirely on what sort of person you are. And they can always be taken out (unlike tattoos - piercings really are a less permanent body modification).

many people consider guys with just the right ear pierced to be homo sexual, i think piercing the left only makes you seem like a homophobe, and i think that piercing both ears is for guidos
All just stereotypes, though. Never heard about the ones specific for left or both before. O.o
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Neither have I, I would advise against getting it but hey you do what you want, at least piercings can close up.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Isn't the gay ear the right one? Left is right and right is left i think.... anyways. I would go for the cartilage. May be painful, but I think it looks better than some huge fake diamond sagging on a dudes ear lobe.
Just go for the common loop, you can't go wrong.

Showing 1-15 of 59