ForumsGamesMicrosoft, Sony, or Nintendo?

243 38274
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Well I'd say Sony,because they only made 3 playstations,and 2 types of PSP overtime.As for nintendo there just pulling money out of your pocket:

Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS lite
Nintendo DSi
Nintendo Dsi XL
Nintendo 3DS
the newest edition being released in 2011

And microsoft is just plain cheap!Cmon, xbox360's only last about a year, then the chip in it "melts" and you have to get the chip replaced.

Anyways what do you think?

• 243 Replies
vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

I think i like sony the most, because i love playing at the ps3! It looks so nice and you can even play dvd's with it! I can play online with friends and that's just so much fun =) second i think is nintendo, because i also play a lot of funny games at the nintendo ds, like pheonix wright, that's really one of my favourite! But i don't buy the new nintendo, i still have the nintendo nds, and that works good for me =)

coldplaya
coldplaya
355 posts
Nomad

Hawkeye,

Nintendo was the futuristic company back then. So everyone thought well of those games. Nowadays Technology is ravaged by critics.
Ratings on games from some odd website is not how YOU should view it. Judge games on your experience and/or opinion. Just because you saw that someone gives the rating of 5/5 stars on 10,000 Story CliffJumping, Dosen't mean You should do it

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Ps3 has lots of feautures like blu-ray hi def graphics,they have also just made the new 3D tv,i think the next playstation will be 3D too,that would be awesome! >_<

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

XBox live is expensive... compared to the PS3 live

somebody didnt see the sony press conference. there gonna make you pay for Playstation network plus. and you have to have it to get a basic frimware update and other things.

Nintendo is pretty much out of the argument unless the 3DS does what it says. Xbox has the better live system and multiplayer. while the PS3 has very good exclusives and the ability to play blu-ray. Overall though i wouldnt really say one is better than the other
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

I have used Sony and Nintendo stuff before I dislike them. Don't hate them just dislike them.

I know Xbox Live costs a heap that's why I don't have it. My parents think it's a waste of money.

PSN is free , I know that because my friend has a PS3. I think it's quite good you can play online for free.

Nintendo , I don't know much about the online stuff for Nintendo but I dislike the graphics on the games on Nintendo Consoles but I like Mario still , His pretty cool.

Sorry people but I am with Microsoft . I think Nintendo is a piece of crap and My dad hates PlayStation's , For some reason he hates them.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

I prefer Nintendo out front, not even discussing each one.

I don't care about graphics, just good fun games

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

doesnt microsoft own sony or something? idk...

i prefer Microsoft as nintendo hasnt been in the spotlight for quite a few years...

aim2bepro
aim2bepro
82 posts
Nomad

Historically, I would say that Nintendo has been the best company. The GameCube was just flat out amazing, as was the NES. The Wii also sells more games than either the PS3 or XBox 360. The New Super Mario Bros. game has sold approximately 14.7 million copies, while MW2 has only sold approximately 7.5 million for the 360 and about 4.7 million for the PS3. Mario and Pokemon are also the top two selling video game franchises, both of which are made by Nintendo.

aim2bepro
aim2bepro
82 posts
Nomad

Oops, forgot to say where I got my information from.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Nintendo was awesome,but they just kept making small new features to there newest DS.Trying to make more moneys!

aim2bepro
aim2bepro
82 posts
Nomad

They clearly are making enough money without the new features to the DS. They have the top 2 selling video game franchises (as my earlier post indicates).

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Well,thats only because most stupid people dont think before they buy the next ds, thats what nintendo does!

For the next idiot consumer to buy
aim2bepro
aim2bepro
82 posts
Nomad

Why do you keep bringing the DS back into this??? Mario and Pokemon are not only made for the DS. Also, Nintendo is not solely based off of profit from the DS. Besides, most of their profit is made off of games, not off of game systems. You can play DS games on any of the new DS systems so it's not like most people go out and buy the new DS model because there is little difference. I know no one that has a DS XL. Most of my friends (and myself) still have the DS Lite. We see no need to buy a new DS, and spend our money on the games.

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

You can play DS games on any of the new DS systems so it's not like most people go out and buy the new DS model because there is little difference

New DS coming out you cant play normal ds games on that one.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Nintendo all the way! I had the original ds but I broke it so have the dsi now. Got a wii too. Checked out that link and boy does nintendo rake it in. Of course sony and microsoft dont get their only profits from video games.

Showing 16-30 of 243