ForumsGamesMicrosoft, Sony, or Nintendo?

243 38305
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Well I'd say Sony,because they only made 3 playstations,and 2 types of PSP overtime.As for nintendo there just pulling money out of your pocket:

Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS lite
Nintendo DSi
Nintendo Dsi XL
Nintendo 3DS
the newest edition being released in 2011

And microsoft is just plain cheap!Cmon, xbox360's only last about a year, then the chip in it "melts" and you have to get the chip replaced.

Anyways what do you think?

• 243 Replies
alexstargazer
alexstargazer
347 posts
Nomad

It's alright. I just did a quick search on wikipedia. Do you really think I actually keep track of all of that?

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

Microsoft because i think that their console is the best on the market and because xbox live is way better... HALO!!!!!!

Uproar
Uproar
333 posts
Nomad

I've got all consoles dating back to THE 'Nintendo'

Sega, dreamcast, Nintendo, N64, PS1, PS1x, Ps2, Psp, Xbox, Ps3, Xbox 360, Wii Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy SP, Nintendo DS.

Most of them are collecting Dust, the only console i seem to use is Xbox360 but the online is far the greatest out there, and by far has the BEST games, the BEST variety.

I love all 3 companies plus my sega and dreamcast. Although my TV's, Computers, Eletrical goods are made by Sony or microsoft most of the time, so sony gets the bonus point for having sleak products where as Microsoft have powerful products

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Most of them are collecting Dust

yea,I have a N64 as well and a gameboy advance and gameboy,but my gameboy and gameboy advance are broken XD. I still kinda play N64 sometimes.
Uproar
Uproar
333 posts
Nomad

yea,I have a N64 as well and a gameboy advance and gameboy,but my gameboy and gameboy advance are broken XD. I still kinda play N64 sometimes.

YES, i love my Zelda:Orcarina Of Time as well as my james bond: Goldeneye.

Classics!
Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

i say Sony, i mean ya, Nintendo pretty much started it, but still. i like Sony, the PS3 is awesome!

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

say Sony, i mean ya, Nintendo pretty much started it, but still. i like Sony, the PS3 is awesome!

To bad you dont have a PS3 Trumpetfury D:
1984chevy
1984chevy
225 posts
Nomad

Sony owns the market right now. Nintendo has hand-helds down. I think that Microsoft should stick to operating systems

whuspers
whuspers
27 posts
Nomad

I've had my 360 for two years and the chip has never 'melted'.
I love Nintendo because they give you something different.
Touch screens, Wii-type movement, stuff like that.
Sony & Microsoft are just controllers.
And I have to admit the online actions on Microsoft are pretty awesome.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Hey OP.

The 3DS is not a new addition of the DS, it's the next gen

Get your facts straight

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Yea,but what nintendo doesnt't give you an internet connection from the wii(well ok they do) but the "wii live" thing sucks anyways,no one goes on it so there is no point on going on it.People only truly use PS3 and XBox for internet.And

I have to admit the online actions on Microsoft are pretty awesome.
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

The 3DS is not a new addition of the DS, it's the next gen

well to me,its just another DS with another bit of small feautures to rip you off,i defenitly never gonna get it,unless my DSi breaks.(well maybe then it depends on the price.
alexstargazer
alexstargazer
347 posts
Nomad

I agree with sniper... the 3DS really isn't the next gen, it is just another addition to the DS. The DS has had so many updates that you can't call it the next gen. For that to happen, Nintendo will have to release something different than the DS, instead of adding new features.

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

I've had my 360 for two years and the chip has never 'melted'.

Well not all 360's chips dont necccascerly melt some last longer than others,it really depends on the use of the xbox360 I probably played mine alot tats why it only lasted a year

----
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

NO this thread is dying!I wont let it!C'mon peoplez Microsoft,Sony,or Nintendo?

Showing 76-90 of 243