ForumsGamesMicrosoft, Sony, or Nintendo?

243 38293
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Well I'd say Sony,because they only made 3 playstations,and 2 types of PSP overtime.As for nintendo there just pulling money out of your pocket:

Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS lite
Nintendo DSi
Nintendo Dsi XL
Nintendo 3DS
the newest edition being released in 2011

And microsoft is just plain cheap!Cmon, xbox360's only last about a year, then the chip in it "melts" and you have to get the chip replaced.

Anyways what do you think?

• 243 Replies
alexstargazer
alexstargazer
347 posts
Nomad

Hopefully this will help keep it alive... not sure how much, but here's a go at it...

This is a Poll that I created, so people can vote on which they think is best (Microsoft, Sony, or Nintendo).

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

http://www.engadget.com/photos/nintendo-3ds-press-shots-3/#3082456

Oh wow the nintendo 3DS actually doesnt look that bad, THIS IS AN OFFICIAL PITURE OF THE 3DS but im good ive got a dsi

MobarMan
MobarMan
43 posts
Nomad

Nintendo. they created the first 3d trail blazers, the first touch screen, mario, link/zelda, donkey kong, motion controls, and who can forget i am error? sony is good for making the playstaions, i still play my ps2 to this day. microsoft? They've made... the xbox, which is way over expensive (at wal-mart a game i saw was 80 bucks) and took the joyticks from sony and nintendo. nintendo has created the nes, the super nes, game boy, the gameboy advanced, the gameboy micro, the wii, the ds, the ds lite, the dsi, (which for you haters, you can download content, take pictures, listen to music, browse the internet, record sound, and you can get apps like a calculator.)
the 3ds, i was reading about it and saw a video of the 1st 3ds specific game. it basically has wii graphics.

Nintendo, all the way.

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

http://i.usatoday.net/.../06/15/3dsx-wide-community.jpg

Ok sorry guys lets hope this pic works

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

463 Ã- 320 - 23k - jpg - gearmedia.ign.com/gear/image/article/109/1098

Cmon show the damn image!

alexstargazer
alexstargazer
347 posts
Nomad

http://e3.nintendo.com/images/ctr/hardware/black.jpg

Hopefully this works...

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I do appreciate how Nintendo brought the American video game industry back up after that horrible crash which downed the industry back in '82-'83. Though I just don't really like Nintendo these days. I don't really hate it but I just feel meh.

As for Microsoft I have a slight feeling of antipathy towards it so I am biased. Don't like MS.

Sony, I just love the PlayStation to be honest. Eh, I don't pay much attention to the other Sony stuff aside from the gaming.

Thus I pick Sony.

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

thank you..........i couldnt fuckin post a image

alexstargazer
alexstargazer
347 posts
Nomad

I know this doesn't have Nintendo in it, but there was a series of videos made to see which was better (Xbox360 or PS3)

Here is the link to the first video, and from there it goes into 11 other videos. It is actually a more in-depth comparison to see which system is better, based on the controller, hardware, CPU, GPU, UI, online experience, media playback, exclusive games, and the future.

Hope you enjoy.

MobarMan
MobarMan
43 posts
Nomad

it worked sniper! *clap clap clap*

Tamesis
Tamesis
50 posts
Nomad

Microsoft of course the best games the best consoles

SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

Microsoft.

danereeno
danereeno
19 posts
Nomad

like Nintendo consoles, i like Microsoft games, and i hat Sony

doz27
doz27
52 posts
Nomad

microsoft and sony is great.and nintendo?not so good.

SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

Reasons why they are good.

Microsoft:

Windows Operating System
Kinect
Xbox Live

Sony:

PSP
Blu-Ray in games