ForumsGamesMicrosoft, Sony, or Nintendo?

243 38311
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Well I'd say Sony,because they only made 3 playstations,and 2 types of PSP overtime.As for nintendo there just pulling money out of your pocket:

Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS lite
Nintendo DSi
Nintendo Dsi XL
Nintendo 3DS
the newest edition being released in 2011

And microsoft is just plain cheap!Cmon, xbox360's only last about a year, then the chip in it "melts" and you have to get the chip replaced.

Anyways what do you think?

• 243 Replies
ShiitakeWarrior
ShiitakeWarrior
7 posts
Farmer

In order of personal preference:

Nintendo > Microsoft > Sony

DarkWarriorNightmare
DarkWarriorNightmare
22 posts
Nomad

Microsoft

MobarMan
MobarMan
43 posts
Nomad

i still insist nintendo. Sure, online may be better with microsoft, but who wants to get sass talked playing cod online by a 7 yr old from india? Nintendo provides a variety of online, downloadable, and local.

My list-
Nintendo>Sony>microsoft.

SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

i still insist nintendo. Sure, online may be better with microsoft, but who wants to get sass talked playing cod online by a 7 yr old from india? Nintendo provides a variety of online, downloadable, and local.

My list-
Nintendo>Sony>microsoft.

That's pretty ironic, you can't even talk using Nintendo, let alone talk to the thousands of 7 year olds on their Wii's.
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,208 posts
Nomad

That's pretty ironic, you can't even talk using Nintendo, let alone talk to the thousands of 7 year olds on their Wii's.

There's something called "Wii Speak". Allows you to talk to people in multiplayer. </argument>
SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

There's something called "Wii Speak". Allows you to talk to people in multiplayer.

And every single person has to buy this thing to talk, sounds like another money-waster to me.
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,208 posts
Nomad

And every single person has to buy this thing to talk, sounds like another money-waster to me.

I don't understand the point. Having to buy a peripheral to speak over multiplayer is not unique to the Wii nor any Nintendo console. You also have to buy a microphone and headset for the 360 or PC or that tiny earpiece for the PS3. They're all money-wasters so it's no reason to demerit Nintendo and its consoles.
Shoestring
Shoestring
152 posts
Nomad

Im siding with Microsoft but....... still a fan of sony!

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Hey,nintendo and sony are still both japenese companies,so if you vote for either it's not like you're voting for a different creator entirely.

SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

You also have to buy a microphone and headset for the 360 or PC or that tiny earpiece for the PS3.

No it comes with the console.
Laithes
Laithes
41 posts
Nomad

I like different things about Nintendo and Microsoft, I like the games that Microsoft makes but you have to pay to play online and things that should come with the games you have to pay for yet again. Nintendo isn't always out to get your money by making you buy four or five things to just play online And I love legend of Zelda but they have a huge lack of RPGs/Shooters. And I hate how the PS3 can't play PS2 discs! I mean there's a lot of awesome PS2 games!

bigchicken
bigchicken
248 posts
Nomad

microsot

iGOTitBAD
iGOTitBAD
5 posts
Nomad

The chip melts? No. Just, no.

I still own my 5 year old 360 (original generation) and it works fine.

Veobahamut
Veobahamut
887 posts
Nomad

I own a PC, PS3 and a Nintendo DS lite, I think I've gotten the best all 3 of them can give, these systems are awesome.

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Well not all 360's chips dont necccascerly melt some last longer than others,it really depends on the use of the xbox360 I probably played mine alot tats why it only lasted a year

Like i said before,some xbox's are different then others
Showing 106-120 of 243