ForumsGamesMicrosoft, Sony, or Nintendo?

243 38292
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Well I'd say Sony,because they only made 3 playstations,and 2 types of PSP overtime.As for nintendo there just pulling money out of your pocket:

Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS lite
Nintendo DSi
Nintendo Dsi XL
Nintendo 3DS
the newest edition being released in 2011

And microsoft is just plain cheap!Cmon, xbox360's only last about a year, then the chip in it "melts" and you have to get the chip replaced.

Anyways what do you think?

• 243 Replies
SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

New DS coming out you cant play normal ds games on that one.

fail, 3DS is backwards compatible with ds/DSiware games
aim2bepro
aim2bepro
82 posts
Nomad

Just another reason to prove my earlier point that Nintendo is better!

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

well thats just your opinion I still think Sony is better

aim2bepro
aim2bepro
82 posts
Nomad

And that is just your opinion. Nintendo for the win.

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Ok fines Sony for teh wins!XP

AntyCrix
AntyCrix
49 posts
Nomad

well now i change my mind. SONY ALL THE WAY! and nintendo sucks. nintendo has wii, which has absolutely no games for teens. and the games that are for teens SUCK! its more of a family type console

HALOSUCKS
HALOSUCKS
42 posts
Nomad

You guys do realize that nintendo started gaming?

but i say nintendo.

aim2bepro
aim2bepro
82 posts
Nomad

Thank you HALOSUCKS (although halo is beast)

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

its more of a family type console

i know!I always thought that xbox and PS3 have more shooting games and everything,and wii is just a bunch of kiddy mario games although I still like playin some of those mario games
aim2bepro
aim2bepro
82 posts
Nomad

Yeah but we are talking about which is better. It is common knowledge that the better something is, the more people will buy it. Ninetnedo cleans up, check out the above link that I posted and you will see how much Nintendo cleans up.

HALOSUCKS
HALOSUCKS
42 posts
Nomad

Excause me? Nintendo need to make some more casual types so parants would stop crticlising video games and OLDER PEOPLE would do the same. So nintendo is what also helped save the game indursty.

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

nintendo is the best but they fucked up with wii. for now i would have to say microsoft but i dont like it that i have pay for xbox live while ps3 is free

HALOSUCKS
HALOSUCKS
42 posts
Nomad

How the screw up the wii? by making a revoultion controller?

alexstargazer
alexstargazer
347 posts
Nomad

I personally have a 360, but I would have to go with Sony. They are actually using their brains to make something new and worthwhile, while the other two companies are just creating the same thing.

Although... back when there weren't many video games and systems, I would have to go with Nintendo, just because of all the fun times I had playing them with my friends, including the original Super Mario Bros. and even Duck Hunt. But now... Sony would definitely by my vote.

1,855 posts
Nomad

Almost everyone that says the wii sucks either dont have a life, or they're idiots. Or they've never played it. Nintendo kicks ass

Showing 31-45 of 243