ForumsWEPRAl Gore (The Truth)

13 4658
Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

Today, Al Gore is wone of the world's most recognised Environmentalists. However, here are some facts that you might not have known. Al Gore has a 20 bedroom mansion run on by natural gas (last time i checked that was fosle fuels.} He also has a gests house right next to it that. Combine these two facilitys and you get a household that uses up a years worth of average household energy in just under a month!

Al Gore also has multipule cars, most of which are not fuel eficiant. Here's a fact that might stun you. There is a house only 4,00 square feet in texas that colects rain water to drink, heating and cooling are provided by waters natural ability to keep warm in the winter and cold in the summer, and all wastewater used to shower, wash dishes, and even toilet water are purifyed and used to irigate the surounding land. It also has solar panles. Now who is this house owned by? The answer is George Bush.

Now how can a man that tells us we need to save the invironment just get a way with this? He is a Hpocrite. I hope this has changed your mind about Al Gore the so called "Environmentalist".

• 13 Replies
Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Man, dude. What were you reading? some half info site?

Let me jus say something.

Natural Gas is clean, nice, gas. It may not be 100% free pollution, but its still good.

Ever since he was a child his parents were rich. He lived in a hotel room or something like that. Not sure. But, mainly, he was rich.

I'd also love to add that by being rich, you'll have a facility that uses alot of energy in a month. But 1) Its natural gas , 2) When you own a big mansion thats been consturcted, if it uses electricity what can you do about it? That has nothing to do with it, when your rich your rich, buddy. Just as long as you don't abuse the power.

Anyway, I'd like to know where you got info. about George Bush's house. Anyway, I'm sure Texas doesn't get alot of rain. If I'm not mistaken, he runs dry each year and dehydrates? Har. And what do you mean waters natural abilltiy to keep warm and cold? If its hot, water gets hot. Its called TEMPRATURE! I don't know what thats talking about. Solar Panels cost a CRAPLOAD, Maybe Al Gore can't get him placed on his huge mansion, and maybe he doesn't want to.

Also, as an "Enviormentalist" He's regocnized for fighting Carbon Dioxide, nothing else.

Also, its spelled Hypocrite

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

ITs also spelld Temperature Algore is some african retarded enviromentalist, he should leave obama alone because he sucks a big one.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

Where are your sources to back your info with. I don't believe this for a second!

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

i still dont like bush but i respect him a little more for that

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

Bush is rich and thats his second house so ha!

Iskalon
Iskalon
32 posts
Nomad

If you provided the source, everyone here would understand better.

What does it mean when you say he uses wastewater to shower? He purifies it, right?

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

By the way, Blade, water has a relatively high specific heat (amount of energy required to change temperature) compared to some other materials.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

This sounds like some pretty blatant Bush propaganda. Al Gore has a mansion, so of course it's going to use way more power than a house. The real question is whether or not it uses more power than other mansions of comparable size.
After a bit of looking, U.S. News said that Gore also purchases carbon offsets to help reduce his carbon footprint - a statement that his staff confirms. That is certainly neither required nor expected of an individual and carbon offsets are something that Gore has been behind for awhile.
Not that I'm a Gore fan or anything, just thought I'd stick up for the guy... I mean he did invent the internet

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Well I wasn't going to say it (being one of very few Bush supporters), but I'd have to agree with that statement.

Of course, if the OP could get some sources, then I'd be more than happy to support his case.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

Side fact: Al Gore owns the company that he pays "carbon offsets" to. If that's not hipocrisy, I don't know what is.
(and moe, he didn't invent the internet - some college professors did)

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Al Gore DID have a hand in the creation of the internet. But it wasn't all him.
Even still, I'm a Bush supporter, but I'd rather stick to facts than use propaganda in the defense of someone else. If you can cite it, I'll stand by the argument.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

I know he didn't invent the internet, but I'm not sure he knows he didn't invent it
Also, just because Bush has a house that's environmentally friendly, it doesn't imply that he gives a flip about the environment. If I owned a hybrid car that somebody gave me, does that mean I care about the environment? Of course not.
I seriously doubt that Bush had any idea of the availability or even the function of many of those features of his house; somebody probably hooked him up with some nice things. His involvement in ranching and oil drilling seem to indicate some bias towards carbon-based fuels. If he was really concerned about his carbon footprint, wouldn't he try to redo the house where he actually spends most of his time?

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

So, when you invest in a company you don't get back all that you invest, even if you own it. You can't blame someone down if they are rich. At least he's helping and inspiring people about the enviorment. I really don't think the next ice age or heat up carbon doom is coming in my life, but I'm glad he tries to help people to keep our world as clean as possible.

Also, Bush has oil factorys, his dad does, and their both pretty rich. xP

[FACT: Bush makes less money than his VP, Dick Cheney]
(Annual Salary wise) XD

Showing 1-13 of 13