Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Free Movies!!!

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 19, '08 at 9:39am

AJWolf_7

AJWolf_7

85 posts

I fpund this amazing website that is called http://www.surfthechannel.com. u can get every single movie there and it is free. i am not lieing. there was an article in the newspaper about it saying how it theature people don't like it and how it has movies for free. it has all of the new and old ones9 it has the oldes jamesbond movie and the new movie 21. it is te best site ever. the subtitles sre in another language but the language they speak is english. go there right now and watch the movies for yourself. i am currently watching 21 lol.

Posted Apr 19, '08 at 10:01am

opentotruth

opentotruth

510 posts

awesome thanks

Posted Apr 19, '08 at 10:47am

Spartan

Spartan

2,866 posts

Ive found so much sites like thses.They have the movies like 1 week befroer they come out,so cool

Posted Apr 19, '08 at 5:26pm

florglee2

florglee2

1,864 posts

kool

Posted Apr 19, '08 at 7:06pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,189 posts

Knight

How is this legal?

Posted Apr 19, '08 at 7:29pm

oscynk

oscynk

730 posts

Well thats good but i feel like going to the movie theaters has more of a good vibe and homeie feeling.

Posted Apr 19, '08 at 7:34pm

Iskalon

Iskalon

40 posts

I agree with Asherlee.  I don't see any way they could do this in a legal manner.

Posted Apr 19, '08 at 7:35pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,866 posts

well lots of people record it in theaters

Posted Apr 19, '08 at 8:02pm

d3m0nhunt3r93

d3m0nhunt3r93

43 posts

waching them makes me feel like a theif

in no way is this legal

Posted Apr 19, '08 at 9:48pm

Iskalon

Iskalon

40 posts

Hm.  It is legal according to them.
They are a foreign group.  According to them, they don't have to abide by American law, only the laws of Sweden.

From their TOS

Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA)

The DMCA is a law passed in the United States of America and as such is not recognised by the state of Sweden and therefore by ourselves. As citizens of the country Sweden we abide by all laws of our country and only our country. All DMCA notices will be ignored as they are not applicable. If you believe are an entity, corporation or individual who believes a hyperlink on our site infringes their copyright we advise you to contact the actual website that is hosting the material. If you cannot determine which website is actually hosting the material then please send a request and we will attempt to help you as a gesture of good faith.