ForumsPopular MediaFree Movies!!!

10 5801
AJWolf_7
AJWolf_7
79 posts
Nomad

I fpund this amazing website that is called http://www.surfthechannel.com. u can get every single movie there and it is free. i am not lieing. there was an article in the newspaper about it saying how it theature people don't like it and how it has movies for free. it has all of the new and old ones9 it has the oldes jamesbond movie and the new movie 21. it is te best site ever. the subtitles sre in another language but the language they speak is english. go there right now and watch the movies for yourself. i am currently watching 21 lol.

• 10 Replies
opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

awesome thanks

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

kool

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

How is this legal?

Iskalon
Iskalon
32 posts
Nomad

I agree with Asherlee. I don't see any way they could do this in a legal manner.

d3m0nhunt3r93
d3m0nhunt3r93
43 posts
Nomad

waching them makes me feel like a theif

in no way is this legal

Iskalon
Iskalon
32 posts
Nomad

Hm. It is legal according to them.
They are a foreign group. According to them, they don't have to abide by American law, only the laws of Sweden.

From their TOS

Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA)

The DMCA is a law passed in the United States of America and as such is not recognised by the state of Sweden and therefore by ourselves. As citizens of the country Sweden we abide by all laws of our country and only our country. All DMCA notices will be ignored as they are not applicable. If you believe are an entity, corporation or individual who believes a hyperlink on our site infringes their copyright we advise you to contact the actual website that is hosting the material. If you cannot determine which website is actually hosting the material then please send a request and we will attempt to help you as a gesture of good faith.

person688
person688
8 posts
Nomad

wow theres tons of movie sites so this ones no different

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Ah, so it's exactly the same as thepiratebay.org in that they're based in Sweden so they don't have to worry about copyright infringement.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Downloading movies like this is still illegal if you do it in most countries, including America. Feel free do go to Sweden and download all the movies you want, but since this site is based in the States we cannot support or further condone the use of piracy websites. Thanks for your comprehension!

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

*Is suddenly even prouder to be of Swedish origin*

Good to know...though I prefer to watch movies snuggled up in bed with my boy than on my laptop.

Showing 1-10 of 10